Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

I feel like I got date-raped just by looking at that picture to be honest.

Well, then you were date-raped. Because your feelings are more real than actual events, and should thus take precedence over reality. (Source: Critical Race Theory.)

What the !@#$ is the issue with gunning down innocent people just enjoying themselves on the beach? Chickenshit mother!@#$ers. Man up you bunch of puzzles and bring the fight to people that can actually fight back.

What the !@#$ is the issue with gunning down innocent people just enjoying themselves on the beach? Chickenshit mother!@#$ers. Man up you bunch of puzzles and bring the fight to people that can actually fight back.

The point is terrorism. Knowing you can just be lounging at the beach and be under attack is the terror.

If they only attacked armed militias, that's not so terrifying.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/explosion-hits-central-ankara-wounded-reported.aspx?pageID=238&nID=96403&NewsCatID=509

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35798517

This one is suspect to me, though I'm probably looking too hard into it. because it comes a day after Russia accused Turkey of encroaching into Syria. http://www.dw.com/en/russia-accuses-turkey-of-creeping-expansion-in-syria/a-19114212

Edited by Deranged Rhino

I know, he used different criteria somewhat but even if he was off by a factor of 10, this is some scary schit.

http://www.youngcons.com/christianity-judaism-and-islam-perfectly-compared-in-one-perfect-meme/

Click on the link and watch the video. It's worth your time.

This meme is made simple enough for liberals to understand, but they’ll find some excuse to say it’s offensive and words hurt and yada yada.

Radical Islamists don’t discriminate, because everyone who is non-Muslim is the enemy. Can’t exactly say that about Christianity, Judaism, or Hinduism.

It’s a crazy world, and the Left continues to defend those who wish to cause us harm.

I’ll just leave this here…

I know, he used different criteria somewhat but even if he was off by a factor of 10, this is some scary schit.

http://www.youngcons.com/christianity-judaism-and-islam-perfectly-compared-in-one-perfect-meme/

Click on the link and watch the video. It's worth your time.

This meme is made simple enough for liberals to understand, but theyll find some excuse to say its offensive and words hurt and yada yada.

Radical Islamists dont discriminate, because everyone who is non-Muslim is the enemy. Cant exactly say that about Christianity, Judaism, or Hinduism.

Its a crazy world, and the Left continues to defend those who wish to cause us harm.

Ill just leave this here

It's very true. I got into a funny argument with a progressive friend over Christians being the same as Muslims. His point was fundamental Christians are just as violent. I laughed and said no, they're Amish. He didn't get it. Not a joke it actually happened.

The most ironic thing is whom or what groups the left feels to put on a pedestal to protect. They love to court the gay and homosexual lobby. That's all well and good. They also love to make excuses for fundamental Islam. Who do they fault when Muslims are at odds with gays? When the Muslims refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding? Refuse to sell them products or lopp their heads off? Which of their pet groups would they choose to side with

Score one for the good guys.

After an intense four-month manhunt across Europe and beyond, police on Friday captured the top fugitive in the Paris attacks in the same Brussels neighborhood where he grew up.

Abdeslam was shot in the leg and detained by police during a raid in Molenbeek, said Ahmed El Khannouss, the neighborhood's deputy mayor.

Took them four months to basically find him at his mom's house?

g4O0sjD.gif

That was my thought too. All that digital snooping, all that meta data collection which is supposed to be used to protect people from events like this -- useless. France has been in a "state of emergency" since the attacks -- useless.

But it's really important that we don't question things like this and blindly turn over our constitutional rights. Otherwise the terrorists win.

Took them four months to basically find him at his mom's house?

g4O0sjD.gif

That's why you need Trump in there. Within days there would have been an execution squad at mom's house.

As Tom likes to say.......................to be fair.............this isn't exactly the Brussels of the past

“Belgian Minister Says Government Lacks Control Over Neighborhood Linked to Terror Plots,” New York Times, November 15, 2015:

Belgium’s home affairs minister said that the government does not “have control of the situation in Molenbeek,” a working-class neighborhood of Brussels that has been linked to several terrorism plots in recent years.

Speaking
, the minister, Jan Jambon, said that the government would “step up efforts” to bring order to the area of the Belgian capital….

Prime Minister Charles Michel of Belgium said he was also concerned
about jihadist networks in Molenbeek.

“I notice that each time there is a link with Molenbeek,” he said. “This is a gigantic problem. Apart from prevention, we should also focus more on repression.”

Molenbeek.jpg

Don’t only racist, bigoted Islamophobes believe in the existence of no-go zones? Isn’t that what the Times was telling us at the beginning of the year?

Edited by B-Man