Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

We won the Iraq war. Obama retreated when the country was relatively stable - but it remained insecure.

Hillary and B.O. destabilized the middle east by overthrowing Qaddafi which made Libya a fertile petri dish for ISIS to incubate in. They reveled in the Arab Spring - which nearly toppled the Egyptian government. They love and respect Iran.

If we had turned tail and ran after defeating Germany in WWII, Stalin would have taken over all the land up to the Rhine. Why do you think we stayed? Why do we still have troops stationed there? It's been 70 years since that war concluded. Obama couldn't wait 70 weeks.

Because, again, he loves islam. Doesn't just respect it. He LOVES it. Which leads me to believe he is one.

I always said the only reason I supported the war in Iraq is that it kept the terrorist busy fighting our trained soldiers there. Is it me or have there been more terrorist attacks outside the ME since we withdrew our troops?

Yup, that training sure comes in handy when you are driving along in a convoy and a IED goes off.

You seriously supported the Iraq War so they would target our soldiers instead?

We won the Iraq war. Obama retreated when the country was relatively stable - but it remained insecure.

Hillary and B.O. destabilized the middle east by overthrowing Qaddafi which made Libya a fertile petri dish for ISIS to incubate in. They reveled in the Arab Spring - which nearly toppled the Egyptian government. They love and respect Iran.

If we had turned tail and ran after defeating Germany in WWII, Stalin would have taken over all the land up to the Rhine. Why do you think we stayed? Why do we still have troops stationed there? It's been 70 years since that war concluded. Obama couldn't wait 70 weeks.

Yes, we "won," the Iraqis held elections and told us to leave. The American public was against us being there. American soldiers were being killed still and no matter how much money you wanted to dump into Iraq it would still be a sheet hole

Never should have invaded in the first place

After "winning" the war GWB negotiated the pull out of US troops with the iragi's - who wanted us out. BO followed this agreement.

Pretty sure the primary destabilization of the ME began with shock and awe...."Mission Accomplished"......

Edited by baskin

Yup, that training sure comes in handy when you are driving along in a convoy and a IED goes off.

You seriously supported the Iraq War so they would target our soldiers instead?

So IED's are the only thing the military is trained on? I thought you said you're a vet?

And target soldiers that have volunteered and trained for these types of things vs innocent civilians? Is that even a serious question?

So IED's are the only thing the military is trained on? I thought you said you're a vet?

And target soldiers that have volunteered and trained for these types of things vs innocent civilians? Is that even a serious question?

He is a vet. He's spaying a poodle at 11 this morning.

IED's were number one killer of our soldiers

Oh, they volunteered so its ok, wow, just wow

He is a vet. He's spaying a poodle at 11 this morning.

Making fun of my veteran status? Wow, what, they wouldn't let you in in the past because you admitted to being gay?

Find me a military vet who served in the ME who thinks four Americans left for dead in Benghazi is a laughing matter.

Or that playing politics over their deaths is ok...sweetie

Making fun of my veteran status? Wow, what, they wouldn't let you in in the past because you admitted to being gay?

Add homophobia to Gator's growing list of foibles. What a lousy liberal. Laughing at the deaths of Americans, hoping for mass shootings, now making homophobic insults. You're an insult to the politics you claim to stand for.

Seriously, you're in serious need of mental help. Get it before you hurt someone.

Add homophobia to Gator's growing list of foibles. What a lousy liberal. Laughing at the deaths of Americans, hoping for mass shootings, now making homophobic insults. You're an insult to the politics you claim to stand for.

Seriously, you're in serious need of mental help. Get it before you hurt someone.

Seems like I already hurt you! Can you make up anymore lies about me? You obsessed with me loser? Get a job...if you can :lol:

Unemployed drug addict :lol:

Seems like I already hurt you! Can you make up anymore lies about me? You obsessed with me loser? Get a job...if you can :lol:

Unemployed drug addict :lol:

Lies? Unlike your false claims about my employment status and addiction status, there's written proof FROM YOU showing my claims to be true.

You have laughed at dead Americans.

You have wished for a mass shooting to take place at the GOP convention.

You have lashed out and name called anyone and everyone for no reason.

You just made a homophobic joke and used it as a put down which, your politics should disown you for.

See, these are things you did. If you don't want to be called out on them, stop doing them. Don't double down on asshattery by making stuff up about other people. Stick to your own problems. Clearly you have a lot of them.

Get help. Seriously. Befor you hurt someone you care about.

Lies? Unlike your false claims about my employment status and addiction status, there's written proof FROM YOU showing my claims to be true.

You have laughed at dead Americans.

You have wished for a mass shooting to take place at the GOP convention.

You have lashed out and name called anyone and everyone for no reason.

You just made a homophobic joke and used it as a put down which, your politics should disown you for.

See, these are things you did. If you don't want to be called out on them, stop doing them. Don't double down on asshattery by making stuff up about other people. Stick to your own problems. Clearly you have a lot of them.

Get help. Seriously. Befor you hurt someone you care about.

:lol:

IED's were number one killer of our soldiers

Oh, they volunteered so its ok, wow, just wow

So would you rather have IED's used against trained soldiers on the battlefield or against innocent people going to work in a subway station? That was my question and my point. Were there few attacks against civilians while we had troops in the ME?

And yes they volunteered so it's ok that they were killed in actions. Get a grip.

Or that playing politics over their deaths is ok...sweetie

On this we agree. The way Obama and Clinton lied about what happened in Benghazi, blaming some ridiculous Youtube video, imprisoning the creator of the video, lying to the victims' families and then lying ABOUT the victims' families...just just to get Obama re-elected...remains one of the lowest points for any American president.

They made their deaths political, and one day they will reap what they sowed.