Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

What about them? Where's your proof they didn't exist and if they didn't Bush knew their non-existence to be a fact? Or is that just a theory you have regarding their existence? Because I have no idea if they actually did or not and I'm not going to accuse someone of lying unless I have undeniable proof that they did.

There is a huge difference in lying and being ignorant, trigger happy and being misled. Would you agree with that?

http://www.wired.com/2010/10/wikileaks-show-wmd-hunt-continued-in-iraq-with-surprising-results/

Oh shocker, Trump won't answer a question which would show his cards to the enemy. Are you that thick? We just had 8 years of a guy that showed all his cards, told everybody what was going to happen, when it was going to happen and every specific detail the enemy could ever want. And you bust on Trump for doing this??????? You guys have lost your marbles.

Oh, is that what Trump was doing? Not showing his cards by changing the subject to Bush before asking to meet other people? :lol::lol:

This is, by far, one of the stupidest damn things EVER explained on this board, and that includes the ...lybob quote in my signature.

I wonder how much more death and carnage will have to take place here and in Europe before we can see past party lines and resolve this once and for all. What's it going to take? We going to sit and nitpick over past presidents and their mistakes until what!? Til they denote a dirty bomb or god forbid a nuke in a highly populated area? What's the level here?

Or we could keep up this strategy of making sure we do absolutely nothing that could be misconstrued as being divisive or dare we say RAYCYST or profiling yada yada.

I wonder how much more death and carnage will have to take place here and in Europe before we can see past party lines and resolve this once and for all. What's it going to take? We going to sit and nitpick over past presidents and their mistakes until what!? Til they denote a dirty bomb or god forbid a nuke in a highly populated area? What's the level here?

Or we could keep up this strategy of making sure we do absolutely nothing that could be misconstrued as being divisive or dare we say RAYCYST or profiling yada yada.

Out of curiosity, how would Europe and the west resolve this "once and for all"?

The west is profiting from this war, fueling it in many ways because it serves their interests.

Meanwhile Obama vows to have the bombers brought to justice and both Loretta Lynch and Jeh Johnson have been briefed. ISIS must be quaking in their boots right now.

Who should be brought to justice is people like Merkel, Michel and Barry. Can't blame the jihadists they are what they are. Even a 10 year old knows they are homicidal maniacs. Who in their right mind would let in millions of them? The European union and soon to be Barry should be brought up on charges. They are worse than incompetent they are dangerous.

Out of curiosity, how would Europe and the west resolve this "once and for all"?

The west is profiting from this war, fueling it in many ways because it serves their interests.

Well your second sentence would be a good place to start! Stop arming and funding rebels and participating in proxy wars.

Make the safety of our countries the first priority and let that superseded everything else.

Develop long and short term resolutions to the immigration problems.

Modern day society prohibits us from acknowledging the obvious. We would much rather be politically correct and righteous than judgmental.

Well your second sentence would be a good place to start! Stop arming and funding rebels and participating in proxy wars.

Make the safety of our countries the first priority and let that superseded everything else.

Develop long and short term resolutions to the immigration problems.

Modern day society prohibits us from acknowledging the obvious. We would much rather be politically correct and righteous than judgmental.

I don't think it's an issue about political correctness, though it does play an ancillary role. The issue is the west has no real interest in stopping Muslim extremism. They do seem to have an interest in fanning the flames of it though, which should make people sit up and ask why.

I don't think it's an issue about political correctness, though it does play an ancillary role. The issue is the west has no real interest in stopping Muslim extremism. They do seem to have an interest in fanning the flames of it though, which should make people sit up and ask why.

Well that begs the question is the current group of world leaders fit to handle the task at hand? It seems instead of being direct and confrontational towards a deadly opposition they are more occupied with subduing the reactions of their own people.

"We stand in solidarity"

We done standing yet??? How about we come to terms with admitting the problem and addressing it. The refugee situation is asinine and that leadership stands at one podium trying to convince us the vetting process is safe while at the same time branches of national security directly contradict that. What's that reek of? Politics. People die and get maimed while our leaders attend to their political base.

#puke

You think this is all due to the profitability of war?

This war in particular is different than any other war fought in our country's history. The fact it's ongoing and never ending is by design. Expecting it to stop without first addressing the fundamental reasons why this war is ongoing is folly. The war won't stop until there is a realization in the west about what this war is really about.