Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

B-Man, on 22 Mar 2016 - 4:49 PM, said:

In the Aftermath of Brussels, There Is a Mistake We Shouldn’t Make

by David French

"It should go without saying that these radicals cannot be “won over” even by the best of intentions, the most politically correct policies, or the most fervent desires for multiculturalism. Europe tries to “win over” Islamists. Islamists merely try to win."

"our guns, bombs, and magnificently-trained troops will merely constitute the rear guard, the force that delays the inevitable."

Best article I have read, thanks for posting

Edited by ALF

The line went dead: Siblings from NY missing in Brussels attacks

New York siblings Sascha and Alexander Pinczowski called their family from the Brussels airport Tuesday morning to let them know they had arrived safely for their trip home.

Suddenly there was a loud explosion and the line went dead and their worried relatives have not heard from them since.

We are looking for Alexander Pinczowski and his sister Sascha. They are missing in the Brussels airport attack. Please contact if you have seen them or know about their whereabouts. Please share!!! a friend wrote in a Facebook posting.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/22/siblings-from-new-york-missing-in-brussels-attacks/

B-Man, on 22 Mar 2016 - 4:49 PM, said:
In the Aftermath of Brussels, There Is a Mistake We Shouldn’t Make
by David French
"It should go without saying that these radicals cannot be “won over” even by the best of intentions, the most politically correct policies, or the most fervent desires for multiculturalism. Europe tries to “win over” Islamists. Islamists merely try to win."
"our guns, bombs, and magnificently-trained troops will merely constitute the rear guard, the force that delays the inevitable."
Best article I have read, thanks for posting

I thought the Jihadists needed jobs and a more stable climate in order to put down their swords.

Too bad this won't get much media play:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/23/refugees-rescue-anti-refugee-german-politician-after-car-crash/?hpid=hp_no-name_morning-mix-story-c%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

to.

Less than a week before Islamic State militants bombed Brussels, killing at least 31 people and again raising fears about refugees in Europe, a much more hopeful story — one, perhaps, destined to be forgotten — played out on the rolling green hills of Friedberg, a German town of 28,000 north of Frankfurt. There, a right-wing politician known for his anti-refugee rhetoric and sometimes referred to as a “neo-Nazi” crashed his car into a tree, was knocked unconscious — and was rescued by two Syrian refugees.

The report of Stefan Jagsch’s March 16 accident appeared to first surface in the German news outlet Frankfurter Rundschau, and was confirmed by Der Spiegel and reported by the Associated Press. The cause of the accident was not known; it was reported Jagsch was “seriously injured.” The refugees who came to his aid, who happened to be passing the scene of the accident in a bus after Jagsch hit the tree, were not identified, but reportedly pulled Jagsch from the car, performed first aid and waited with him until an ambulance arrived. They were gone by the time police arrived.

CNN now accepting that a jihadi network, not youth unemployment or climate change, responsible for Brussels terrorist attacks.

Progress.

Washington Post editorial: 'The horror in Brussels is a rebuke to Trump’s foreign policy' http://ow.ly/ZQoYO

And you thought Obama was president.................. :lol:

Even @tomfriedman is on #Obama's case: "history will not be kind..." Today's #NYTimes

THE ISIS ATTACK YOU DIDN’T HEAR ABOUT TUESDAY: Christian Convert Hacked to Death.

Edited by B-Man

I doubt anyone wants to hang out with this guy anymore.

"Where you going? The train station? Fine i'll take the bus"

I doubt anyone wants to hang out with this guy anymore.

"Where you going? The train station? Fine i'll take the bus"

Then again, he's got the survival thing down.

On a separate note, so glad to see the world coming together on social media today. That'll make a huge difference.

On a separate note, so glad to see the world coming together on social media today. That'll make a huge difference.

So apparently Belgium's involvement in the Middle East lead to this.

Things you learn on Facebook.

Yes, I'm sure islamists, RADICAL MUSLIMS, are really quaking at the chalk drawings, stuffed animals and tears today.

It might serve as a block to hate, can't have that! Let Satan spread his wings, it just feels good!

To hate? What does that story have to do with the terrorist attack? Nothing.

I loved the "this won't get a lot of play," BS too, by the way. Just like every headline that story has.

Edited by FireChan

To hate? What does that story have to do with the terrorist attack? Nothing.

I loved the "this won't get a lot of play," BS too, by the way. Just like every headline that story has.

He talks about blocking hate, yet he's the only poster who continually laughs over the deaths of Americans, wishes for a mass shooting to erupt at the GOP convention, slams people with homophobic slurs, and lashes out with unprovoked insults at the drop of a hat.

Gator talking about stopping hate is about as hypocritical as everything else he says. The irony is he can't see it.

He talks about blocking hate, yet he's the only poster who continually laughs over the deaths of Americans, wishes for a mass shooting to erupt at the GOP convention, slams people with homophobic slurs, and lashes out with unprovoked insults at the drop of a hat.

Gator talking about stopping hate is about as hypocritical as everything else he says. The irony is he can't see it.

I can only imagine what his reactions to "rich guy acts unethically, but these other rich guys donate to charity" stories are like. I'm sure he's consistent.