Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

To hate? What does that story have to do with the terrorist attack? Nothing.

I loved the "this won't get a lot of play," BS too, by the way. Just like every headline that story has.

Ohhh! That's why you are mad, it does not connect to the terrorist attack. Ya right

I can only imagine what his reactions to "rich guy acts unethically, but these other rich guys donate to charity" stories are like. I'm sure he's consistent.

Off onto new imaginary fields I see...

Idiot

Ohhh! That's why you are mad, it does not connect to the terrorist attack. Ya right

Off onto new imaginary fields I see...

Idiot

I commented because it's out of the media playbook. It happens every terrorist attack. Remember the fake Muslim security guard in Paris? Remember how "little play" it got?

Moron.

Enjoy following the rest of the formula.

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/03/a-terrorist-attack-has-happened-in-europe-let-the-standard-response-begin/

Edited by FireChan

B-Man, on 22 Mar 2016 - 4:49 PM, said:
In the Aftermath of Brussels, There Is a Mistake We Shouldn’t Make
by David French
"It should go without saying that these radicals cannot be “won over” even by the best of intentions, the most politically correct policies, or the most fervent desires for multiculturalism. Europe tries to “win over” Islamists. Islamists merely try to win."
"our guns, bombs, and magnificently-trained troops will merely constitute the rear guard, the force that delays the inevitable."
Best article I have read, thanks for posting

The article is an inch deep and hardly considers history - Islam is hardly alone in an all out quest to kill infidels in the name of religion and as a way of life...

Until 9/11/2001 the protestants and the Catholics in Ireland and GB killed each other off in their own version of a jihad..the still have walls separating themselves in Northern Ireland

The Sunni and Shia live every day to see there brothers dead

The Crusades....

It is simply Islams turn at bat - they are hardly the first and hardly unique

Doesn't mean they don't have to be stopped...

I commented because it's out of the media playbook. It happens every terrorist attack. Remember the fake Muslim security guard in Paris? Remember how "little play" it got?

Moron.

Enjoy following the rest of the formula.

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/03/a-terrorist-attack-has-happened-in-europe-let-the-standard-response-begin/

Yes, because the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful so where would these stories ever come from. God you are a tool of hate

Typing too fast. There are a tiny number of extremists that cause the problem and get all the news. The vast majority of people that just live their lives peacefully, don't. Ok?

Okay. I'll wait for you to post a peaceful article the next time a Republican or wealthy person does something bad, just to remind us the vast majority are good guys.

The article is an inch deep and hardly considers history - Islam is hardly alone in an all out quest to kill infidels in the name of religion and as a way of life...

Until 9/11/2001 the protestants and the Catholics in Ireland and GB killed each other off in their own version of a jihad..the still have walls separating themselves in Northern Ireland

The Sunni and Shia live every day to see there brothers dead

The Crusades....

It is simply Islams turn at bat - they are hardly the first and hardly unique

Doesn't mean they don't have to be stopped...

I can't take any response seriously that uses the crusades as part of an argument.

And in northern Ireland religion wasn't the reason they were fighting. Each side was either predominately Catholic or protestant but it was not the reason they were fighting.They were not killing each other over religion.

Okay. I'll wait for you to post a peaceful article the next time a Republican or wealthy person does something bad, just to remind us the vast majority are good guys.

A wealthy person? WTF are you talking about?

I can't take any response seriously that uses the crusades as part of an argument.

And in northern Ireland religion wasn't the reason they were fighting. Each side was either predominately Catholic or protestant but it was not the reason they were fighting.They were not killing each other over religion.

This is nonsense

Typing too fast. There are a tiny number of extremists that cause the problem and get all the news. The vast majority of people that just live their lives peacefully, don't. Ok?

And there are anynomous surveys conducted within America of self identifying Muslims where up to 25% condone ISIS and violence to further ISLAM. Even though they are not personally committing violence I would hardly say yes that's peaceful. And that's in America. Walk down a street in a non Muslim no go zone and let me know how that goes for ya.

No I don't have a link for that survey either

This is nonsense

Discrediting the idea of the crusades as justification and using it to condone modern acts of Muslim violence is nonsense? Got it. Coming from a guy who would laugh at Americans left for dead to Muslim terrorist hordes your response doesn't surprise me.

What does he know...............................

USA TODAY COLUMN: The Quran’s deadly role in inspiring Belgian slaughter. Nabeel Qureshi writes:

As a Muslim growing up in the United States, I was taught by my imams and the community around me that Islam is a religion of peace. My family modeled love for others and love for country, and not just by their words. My father served in the U.S. Navy throughout my childhood, starting as a seaman and retiring as a lieutenant commander. I believed wholeheartedly a slogan often repeated at my mosque after 9/11: “The terrorists who hijacked the planes also hijacked Islam.”

Yet as I began to investigate the Quran and the traditions of Muhammad’s life for myself in college, I found to my genuine surprise that the pages of Islamic history are filled with violence. How could I reconcile this with what I had always been taught about Islam?

Read the whole thing.

It might serve as a block to hate, can't have that! Let Satan spread his wings, it just feels good!

Unfortunately hate, fighting and conquest are pretty much part of the human DNA. All the feel good stories and singing of Kumbaya will never change that. Never has, never will.