Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Funny.  New.google.com shows the headline of 11 starving kids a bunch of times but none of them show any exert that they're Muslim until you click local news or actual new sources.   

Way to go media.

?format=1500w

More...........

Frightening news out of New Mexico today:

8z9FImcv_normal.pngThe Associated Press

BREAKING: Court documents say man arrested at New Mexico compound was training children to commit school shootings.

Evil is real and walks among us.

Which is why it’s so important to fully expose it. The Associated Press failed in that regard.

from the New York Post:

The five people arrested for child abuse in New Mexico after they were found living with 11 children in “Third World” conditions are related to a controversial Muslim faith leader in Brooklyn who has been linked to the 1993 World Trade Center bombings.

Siraj Wahhaj, 40; Lucas Morton, 40; Jany Leveille, 35; Hujrah Wahhaj, 38; and Subhanah Wahhaj, 35, were arrested and charged with 11 counts of felony child abuse for keeping the kids, ages 1 to 15, in squalid conditions at a compound made of garbage in the New Mexico desert.

Siraj Wahhaj is also accused of kidnapping his 3-year-old son Abdul-Ghani Wahhaj from Georgia in December.

Siraj Wahhaj is the son of the Brooklyn imam of the same name, 68, who heads the Masjid At-Taqwa in Bedford-Stuyvesant, several congregants at the mosque confirmed to The Post.

It's almost like the media is the enemy of truth.................................

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

More...........

Which is why it’s so important to fully expose it. The Associated Press failed in that regard.

from the New York Post:

The five people arrested for child abuse in New Mexico after they were found living with 11 children in “Third World” conditions are related to a controversial Muslim faith leader in Brooklyn who has been linked to the 1993 World Trade Center bombings.

Siraj Wahhaj, 40; Lucas Morton, 40; Jany Leveille, 35; Hujrah Wahhaj, 38; and Subhanah Wahhaj, 35, were arrested and charged with 11 counts of felony child abuse for keeping the kids, ages 1 to 15, in squalid conditions at a compound made of garbage in the New Mexico desert.

Siraj Wahhaj is also accused of kidnapping his 3-year-old son Abdul-Ghani Wahhaj from Georgia in December.

Siraj Wahhaj is the son of the Brooklyn imam of the same name, 68, who heads the Masjid At-Taqwa in Bedford-Stuyvesant, several congregants at the mosque confirmed to The Post.

It's almost like the media is the enemy of truth.................................

Ban guns = left

Ban immigration = right

Ban Muslims = Joe

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Damn right. No place for it in the west.

...why, Joe, that is correct. We have common ground. 

Muslims are savage barbarians, unfit to live amongst us. Their ideology is fascism masquerading as a religion. As for its “scripture” what a farce. And the idea that Muhammad didn’t know about Judaism and the Cult of the Carpenter Jew is impossible to believe considering he lived along Roman trading routes. Just absurd.   

Are there good muslims? Yes. But it’s not a religion that’s compatible with others when Muslims constitute over 5% of a population. 

Enough B.S...............BACK TO THE THREAD..................

ITS ORIGIN AND PURPOSE, STILL A TOTAL MYSTERY. Prosecutors: Son Of Prominent Imam Was Training Children To Commit School Shootings.

The son of a prominent Brooklyn-based imam was training children at a New Mexico compound to commit schools shootings, prosecutors said in court documents released Wednesday.

Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 39, was training 11 children at a compound north of Taos, New Mexico, according to The Associated Press. Authorities raided the compound Friday and arrested Wahhaj, two of his siblings and two other men during a search for Wahhaj’s son, who had been abducted from Georgia late in 2017. (RELATED: 11 Children Rescued From New Mexico Compound Run By Armed Muslim ‘Extremists’)

A 3-year-old boy was found buried near the compound, but has not been identified. Wahhaj’s son was not among the children rescued.

Residents in Amalia, New Mexico, near the Colorado border, had complained for months about the squalid conditions of the makeshift compound before Friday’s raid, according to news reports. Authorities recovered multiple firearms as well as an AR-15.

“Unexpectedly,” AP left out many of those details when they tweeted the story out.

For the Gator/34/Baskin/Marred Truth deniers...................is the obvious question .

Would the media have downplayed (and omitted) parts of these stories, if it had been "radical Christians"? 

WHOA: Linda Sarsour’s got a VERY interesting connection to New Mexico child abuse case

linda-sarsour_AP.jpg

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

More...........

from the New York Post:

That seems stupidly precise.  Not "mass shootings?"  What, he was specifically telling them "Whatever you do, don't go to a shopping mall or a McDonalds?"

Ya know, there’s like reason to historically dispute Muhammad’s teachings based off of his occupation and where he lived. 

The religion hinged on people believing that Muhammad was an illiterate man who didn’t know about Judaism and Christianity. Impossible. Impossible. 

https://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/borrowing.htm

The absurdity of this charade. And my god — one mans farce to power — look at the damage one mans narcissism, and lust for power has done. Everlasting damage because of the boy who lied. Then became a warlord. Then continue to receive “divine messages” the rest of his life which culminated in the Quran. 

My god. Look at the damage.  

BREAKING: Authorities have confirmed human remains found at a desert compound in New Mexico are those of a missing Georgia boy.

,Reminder: Earlier this week, Judge Sarah Backus allowed the release of Wahhaj — along with the four other suspects arrested in the case (Without BAIL). After the remains of the little boy were discovered.

No problem, we'll just go back and.........................oh wait.

Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

,Reminder: Earlier this week, Judge Sarah Backus allowed the release of Wahhaj — along with the four other suspects arrested in the case (Without BAIL). After the remains of the little boy were discovered.

No problem, we'll just go back and.........................oh wait.

Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

I want confirmation.  I have little faith in NBC to report that story correctly.

https://www.kansascity.com/opinion/editorials/article216475890.html

i don’t know what he meant when he stated “Hitler was right.” Like, about what? 

But hes not wrong on islam. I’m so frustrated on this issue because he’s right and I can academically prove it. But even when you bring up facts using primary sources they say it’s racism. 

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/muslim-couple-denied-swiss-citizenship-handshake-refusal-161406263.html

they ARE not capable of adapting to western civilization. They rape it, and attempt to corrupt it, all because of one jackass’s lie for power. 

They are savages. I mean that in every sense. They call the infidel “unclean” and use their hand to wipe their asses. Then there are the holy snot rockets which must be snotted before entering a mosque. Savages. Barbarians. 

On 8/8/2018 at 6:36 PM, The_Dude said:

...why, Joe, that is correct. We have common ground. 

Muslims are savage barbarians, unfit to live amongst us. Their ideology is fascism masquerading as a religion. As for its “scripture” what a farce. And the idea that Muhammad didn’t know about Judaism and the Cult of the Carpenter Jew is impossible to believe considering he lived along Roman trading routes. Just absurd.   

Are there good muslims? Yes. But it’s not a religion that’s compatible with others when Muslims constitute over 5% of a population. 

You can't name one single act of "Islamic Terror" without actually naming an Israeli false flag attack on the US, not one.

17 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

You can't name one single act of "Islamic Terror" without actually naming an Israeli false flag attack on the US, not one.

I cant name one terrorist attack without anti-semetic, paranoid, conspiracy theorists spouting some bull ****. 

Save your Chan4 sources, mate. I don’t want em. 

18 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Save your Chan4 sources, mate. I don’t want em. 

Of course you don't.  You don't care about truth.  You don't care about America.  You don't care about anything except 

ISRAEL

and

fellow ZIONIST JEWS

and that's it....

That would require The Dude to have some courage, and he has none.  He doesn't want to fight wars for Israel.  He wants UNCHOSEN AMERICANS to fight wars to help Israel, because he is TOO MUCH OF A CHICKENSHIT COWARD AND SUPREMACIST to fight himself...

14 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

If you can't debate because the other side has truth and you don't....

1. ban

2. censor

3. hide your face behind a WHITE SHEET....

Image result for kkk

It's a good pic of me. I use it on Tinder

24 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

continued...." he was spanking me too hard on 911 and climate change...and all I could do was toss cards and beg the MOD to ban him"

No, it just means I have to explicitly choose to display your bull ****.  I'm not censoring you, I'm sparing others the pain of seeing your nonsense.

52 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

If you can't debate because the other side has truth and you don't....

1. ban

2. censor

3. hide your face behind a WHITE SHEET....

Image result for kkk

Dexter following the standard weak poster guidebook..

If you can't debate because you are blinded by your own prejudices...................call them a racist.

I myself don't debate him and others here, because it is a waste of my time and the others here who read my posts.

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, it just means I have to explicitly choose to display your bull ****.  I'm not censoring you, I'm sparing others the pain of seeing your nonsense.

You got your ass whipped hard in the climate debate. 

If you had a molecule of honesty, you'd admit that....

1 hour ago, LaDexter said:

Of course you don't.  You don't care about truth.  You don't care about America.  You don't care about anything except 

ISRAEL

and

fellow ZIONIST JEWS

and that's it....

It’s not the jews, man, it’s the lizard people. Miley Cyrus and all her lizard people — they walk amongst us, man. And they’re trying to upset and unbalance the global order cause of nukes, man. The lizard people want to take over. Thats what it’s all about, man. The lizard people. 

3 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

It’s not the jews, man, it’s the lizard people. Miley Cyrus and all her lizard people — they walk amongst us, man. And they’re trying to upset and unbalance the global order cause of nukes, man. The lizard people want to take over. Thats what it’s all about, man. The lizard people. 

But the lizard people ARE Jews, dumbass.  That's what the whole Reconstructionist branch of Judaism is.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

• Haha (+1) 1

Actually, we were warned....

Einstein Letter Warning Of 
Zionist Fascism In Israel

Letter That Albert Einstein Sent to the New York Times
1948, Protesting the Visit of Menachem Begin

11-1-4

1036081927.jpeg

Letters to the Editor
New York Times
December 4, 1948

TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:

Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.

einstein.jpgThe current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughoutthe world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.

Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement. The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.

Attack on Arab Village

A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants ? 240men, women, and children - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin. The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.

Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model. During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.

The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.

Discrepancies Seen

The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal.

In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.

The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.

ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZ
HANNAH ARENDT
ABRAHAM BRICK
RABBI JESSURUN CARDOZO
ALBERT EINSTEIN
HERMAN EISEN, M.D.
HAYIM FINEMAN
M. GALLEN, M.D.
H.H. HARRIS
ZELIG S. HARRIS
SIDNEY HOOK
FRED KARUSH
BRURIA KAUFMAN
IRMA L. LINDHEIM
NACHMAN MAISEL
SEYMOUR MELMAN
MYER D. MENDELSON
M.D., HARRY M. OSLINSKY
SAMUEL PITLICK
FRITZ ROHRLICH
LOUIS P. ROCKER
RUTH SAGIS
ITZHAK SANKOWSKY
I.J. SHOENBERG
SAMUEL SHUMAN
M. SINGER
IRMA WOLFE
STEFAN WOLF.

What was that book Hitler was always babbling about? I forget the name. Something like ‘instructions from the elders of Zion’ and it was the holy Jew playbook for world domination that was proven to be a nonsensical farce by the time Hitler was referencing it. 

SMH. 

To understand the Jew conspiracy’s you gotta understand the fallout from the 3rd Roman Jewish War that set the stage for Jew laws that continued through the Middle Ages and into modernity that set limits on what Jews could do which is why so many became bankers and lawyers because they couldn’t own land and stuff. And that planted the seeds for all this nonsense. 

And by the way, if you wanna laugh at misunderstandings that led to grave consequences read about the Roman Jewish wars. My god. 

Edited by The_Dude

11 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

What was that book Hitler was always babbling about? I forget the name. Something like ‘instructions from the elders of Zion’ and it was the holy Jew playbook for word domination that was proven to be a nonsensical farce by the time Hitler was referencing it. 

SMH. 

To understand the Jew conspiracy’s you gotta understand the fallout from the 3rd Roman Jewish War that set the stage for Jew laws that continued through the Middle Ages and into modernity that set limits on what Jews could do which is why so many became bankers and lawyers because they couldn’t own land and stuff. And that planted the seeds for all this nonsense. 

And by the way, if you wanna laugh at misunderstandings that led to grave consequences read about the Roman Jewish wars. My god. 

Protocols of the Iguanas of Zion.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Actually, we were warned....

Einstein Letter Warning Of 
Zionist Fascism In Israel

Letter That Albert Einstein Sent to the New York Times
1948, Protesting the Visit of Menachem Begin

11-1-4

1036081927.jpeg

Letters to the Editor
New York Times
December 4, 1948

TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:

Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.

einstein.jpgThe current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughoutthe world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.

Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement. The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.

Attack on Arab Village

A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants ? 240men, women, and children - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin. The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.

Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model. During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.

The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.

Discrepancies Seen

The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal.

In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.

The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.

ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZ
HANNAH ARENDT
ABRAHAM BRICK
RABBI JESSURUN CARDOZO
ALBERT EINSTEIN
HERMAN EISEN, M.D.
HAYIM FINEMAN
M. GALLEN, M.D.
H.H. HARRIS
ZELIG S. HARRIS
SIDNEY HOOK
FRED KARUSH