What about Parcells

I have not heard his name mentioned. Why not bring him in to do a top down analysis and revamp? I bet he'd fire Brandon within minutes of walking in the door. I feel Pegula needs a strong football guy to take the reins and make the decisions and he would be good for it.

I have not heard his name mentioned. Why not bring him in to do a top down analysis and revamp? I bet he'd fire Brandon within minutes of walking in the door. I feel Pegula needs a strong football guy to take the reins and make the decisions and he would be good for it.

Would he? He hardly looked like a stellar executive at the Dolphins.

How about Sid Luckman-- great offensive mind.

I'm also against Pollian, but at least his success was as a GM. Parsell's best work was as a coach, not as a GM or Czar. Pollian has hired and groomed people to become GM's' AJ Smith, even though I think he'd be a terrible choice, Bill taught him. Who's Parcells taught to run a football team that he could even bring in? For one thing he never stays anywhere long enough to mentor anyone.

Think this topic should be merged into the thread titled, "Who do you NOT want to coach the team"

the Fish went from 1-15 to making the playoffs after they hired him. Everyone was trying to copy them with the wildcat, remember that?

Parcells? Yes please

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

I for one do not want the Bills to be the rock bottom of the Bill Parcells Law of Diminishing Returns

NYG: 2 Super Bowls

NE: 1 Super Bowl appearance (loss)

NYJ: 1 Championship Game appearance (loss)

Dallas: 2 playoff appearances, No playoff wins

MIA: 1 playoff appearance, no wins

When he had the chance to buy the groceries, the meals were mediocre, and got progressively worse. And his attention span got progressively shorter.

Edited by RJ (not THAT RJ)

I for one do not want the Bills to be the rock bottom of the Bill Parcells Law of Diminishing Returns

NYG: 2 Super Bowls

NE: 1 Super Bowl appearance (loss)

NYJ: 1 Championship Game appearance (loss)

Dallas: 2 playoff appearances, No playoff wins

MIA: 1 playoff appearance, no wins

Yeah we might end up something like this:

BUF: 1 NFL appearance, no wins

um it ran its coarse.how effective is it today

You missed my point.

What I was getting at is Parcells thinks outside the box. He goes to the Fish and comes up with a concept that the whole league tries to copy. The guy is a football genius.

Hopefully if the Bills got him he would use his football smarts and think up another great and innovative idea to make the Bills good, and the rest of the league envious. I wish I could give an example, but my technical knowledge of football formations is limited.

Edited by ldandria