Has Marrone's credibility as a Head Coach taken a hit?

gjv001

Did anyone see this? I tried to search website to no avail.

Marone may be the most polarizing coach i can remember..Schein loves em though and i give him credit for not backing down.

BTW, i really do not like his radio show, but the man does have the courage of his convictions.

Schein really may be the most enthusiastic -- and most irritating -- broadcaster around. He's one of those guys who absolutely loves anyone who comes on his show.

I tweeted back to him last night that I'm sure all of the offensive players who regressed under Marrone love him too.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schein really may be the most enthusiastic -- and most irritating -- broadcaster around. He's one of those guys who absolutely loves anyone who comes on his show.

I tweeted back to him last night that I'm sure all of the offensive players who regressed under Marrone love him too.

good description...dont spose he responded?

Yup. It's known as "taking a Schein to them."

Doug Marrone's credibility ranking.

Least credible throughout history.

1. Adolph Hitler

2. Josef Stalin

3. Doug Marrone

4. Any North Korean dictator

5. Isis

6. Jerry Sullivan

Ok I know I'm over the top on this one. Starting to lose it over this guy. And to think I tried the best I could to believe and support him. Fooled again by a dishonest, self-centered, jerk. When will I learn not to be so gullible. Doug Marrone has no credibility with me, and should have none within the decent hardworking people of the world. I feel better now.

1. Adolph Hitler

2. Josef Stalin

3. Doug Marrone

5. Isis

6. Jerry Sullivan

Ok I know I'm over the top on this one. Starting to lose it over this guy. And to think I tried the best I could to believe and support him. Fooled again by a dishonest, self-centered, jerk. When will I learn not to be so gullible. Doug Marrone has no credibility with me, and should have none within the decent hardworking people of the world. I feel better now.

Pol Pot has to be #7 right?

Doug Marrone turns up in Jacksonville

With the pool of head coaching jobs drying up, former Bills head coach Doug Marrone is apparently lowering his sights.

According to Ryan O’Halloran of the Florida Times-Union, Marrone was at Everbank Field Wednesday, ostensibly to interview for the vacant Jaguars offensive coordinator post.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/14/doug-marrone-turns-up-in-jacksonville/

Doug Marrone is toxic right now. He might be a viable HC candidate in a year or two when this chatter about him fades a bit. We'll see. I just don't see an owner wanting Marrone to be the face of the franchise after the nonsense he pulled here. You can't sell him on a fanbase now.

1. Adolph Hitler

2. Josef Stalin

3. Doug Marrone

5. Isis

6. Jerry Sullivan

Hitler? Stalin? Methinks you don't know what "credibility" is...