Would You Welcome Back Marshawn if he was Available?

Cmmd Ackbar

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lynch is 10X the RB FJ ever was.

Bull****. Fred soundly outplayed Marshawn here and made the guy expendable. Dude should have been suspended, but his lawyers have kept him out of the klink for his DUI and his assault is pending. He's only one strike away from a year-long suspension. They rolled out the red carpet for him in Seattle, and he's still a malcontent. Once a punk, always a punk, even with an SB ring.

Edited by Fred Jackson Jockstrap

Bull****. Fred soundly outplayed Marshawn here and made the guy expendable. Dude should have been suspended, but his lawyers have kept him out of the klink for his DUI and his assault is pending. He's only one strike away from a year-long suspension. They rolled out the red carpet for him in Seattle, and he's still a malcontent. Once a punk, always a punk, even with an SB ring.

No, he did not. Marshawn had the best start for a RB since OJ. Bills fans and Media ran him out of town because he did not want to be bothered and talk to any of you.

Not gonna happen. He's just another in a proud tradition of Bills who went on to cement great reputations elsewhere. He's probably an idiot, but great football player.

Yeah, like Maybin, Whitner, Byrd, Levitre, JP Losman, R Johnson, Trent Edwards, Lee Evans, TJ Graham.....

Anyway, even I would welcome back Beastmode to Buffalo. Give them Spiller.

No, he did not. Marshawn had the best start for a RB since OJ. Bills fans and Media ran him out of town because he did not want to be bothered and talk to any of you.

Ya, I was really pissed when he wouldn't respond to me on this message board.

Having said that, Fred Jackson outplayed him (and every other hot shot RB the Bills have had) when he was here. If they had traded Freddie to Seattle and kept Lynch, he would have been a perennial all-pro.