Would You Welcome Back Marshawn if he was Available?

Cmmd Ackbar

the guy is a cancer and DISTRACTION on and off the field.

he will be run out of seattle after this season for being part of the cancer he and harvin created in the locker room because they don't respect the light skinned corporate persona of russell wilson.

1300 yds and 13 TD's this year.....

don't bring FACTS onto this board. ppl dont' like them :)

he will be run out of seattle after this season for being part of the cancer he and harvin created in the locker room because they don't respect the light skinned corporate persona of russell wilson.

distracted Seattle all the way to a SB Championship and the #1 seed this year. I'll take that sort of distraction. No reason you can't have him and Fred.

not worthy of a response

Not only no but hell no.... That is not to say he could not be an asset... he just comes with a lot of baggage.

Hahaha you guys are funny. Just ignore what's happening on the football field. Marshawn rules period. Don't act like scorned ex girlfriends.

we don't need 13 td's and 1300 yards on this team.

post-15917-0-46633900-1420032869_thumb.jpg

Nope. I would keep Freddy and make him happy. He's more of a face to this franchise than Marshawn "where's my Penis" Lynch will ever be.

good chance Fred won't be back, you can only have the oldest back in the league so long ands it's obvious he's not what he use to be

hhhahhajjajajajajajajajahajahhahajahahhahahahahhshshahahahnxkfjebsjnjxkene. Oh god I'm dying.

Lynch was poopie in buffalo. Jackson was always better then him here.

Fred has been more important to this team the lynch ever would.

Amazing that bills fans who think this exist, well outside of Tampa at least

Lynch really never goy a chance to get comfortable and in a groove what with running back by committee...drafting spiller was pathetic and the end..Lynch and Jackson would have been a punishing duo..

Lynch really never goy a chance to get comfortable and in a groove what with running back by committee...drafting spiller was pathetic and the end..Lynch and Jackson would have been a punishing duo..

I agree, drafting Spiller in the 1st round was a bid mistake. They needed a offensive lineman and not a running back. Now Spiller will soon be gone and the O line is as crappy as ever.

Lynch, Jackson and Jo Bell.

We drafted Spiller in 2010 and ended up with UDFA Joique Bell who bounced around that season before catching on and lighting it up in Detroit. Imagine having Bell who is more effective and cheaper then Spiller.

Bell has averaged over 600 yards a season, 800+ this season splitting time with Bush. He's also achieved just over 450 yards catching. 1,000+ yards from scrimmage, even if we did trade Lynch going forward keeping Jackson and Bell would have been great. Even going with Choice and Dixon down the line.

Lynch, Jackson and Jo Bell.

We drafted Spiller in 2010 and ended up with UDFA Joique Bell who bounced around that season before catching on and lighting it up in Detroit. Imagine having Bell who is more effective and cheaper then Spiller.

Bell has averaged over 600 yards a season, 800+ this season splitting time with Bush. He's also achieved just over 450 yards catching. 1,000+ yards from scrimmage, even if we did trade Lynch going forward keeping Jackson and Bell would have been great. Even going with Choice and Dixon down the line.

Boy did they screw up with Bell. Didn't he lead the team in running yards in pre-season? i like the kids game. we could use him.

Sure, but at what price? I suspect he'll be looking for top dollar with heavy guaranteed money and there are three issues with that:

1) He'll only be 29 next season, but has 1300 carries these last 4 years in Seattle and >2100 in his career. Given his running style, it's a pretty good bet he will hit the wall in the next two years.

2) Opportunity cost. Do they let Hugues walk? Not address Dareus this offseason? They still have to find some guards; no point in signing a RB if they can't spend $ on the O-line.

3) If he's unhappy in Seattle (great team, great coach, fans love him, etc), I can't imagine he's going to be happy in Buffalo for very long. This fan base would turn on him before Columbus Day if the Bills got off to a rough start.