The Bills top 2 picks are 50 and 81

YoloinOhio

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He needs more work than EJ did coming out too. I watched him a lot this year, he's got talent but he's got a looooooong ways to go to develop into a pro QB imo.

I'm a long time UCLA fan and watched him often too. He seems too inconsistent to me. Biggest game of the year against Oregon and he did not play well.

I'm a long time UCLA fan and watched him often too. He seems too inconsistent to me. Biggest game of the year against Oregon and he did not play well.

Yup. I live in LA so i followed him mainly because they're always on and I wanted to see if he'd be an upgrade for the Bills. I'm by no means a scout or QB expert, but my eyes agree with yours. He's wildly inconsistent though I am certain he will have good to great measurables come combine time. A team will fall in love with him, I just hope it's not us.

#50 - Brett Hundley, QB, UCLA

I have a feeling he's going to creep back into the first round or very early 2nd. After a bit of a slow start to the season, he played quite nicely down the stretch this year except for his last game. I think he went from being overrated to underrated all in the course of one season. He is a much better QB coming out of college than EJ was, IMO, and has tremendous running ability. I wouldn't hate this at all if they liked him here.

So basically that boils down to could have been Beckham and the 19th pick vs. Watkins.

While Beckham certainly outplayed Watkins this season, not so sure the results wouldn't have looked much different if you also swapped QB's too The 19th pick isn't projected to be a future hall of famer where as the #4 overall is and Watkins does appear to be capable of becoming that guy from what we've seen so far.

Yes, the Giants understand that you design plays to get the balls into the hands of your best players, not design plays to get the ball into the hands of Marques Gray and Lee Smith...

Beckham has a QB and OC that at least try to throw him the ball. It's a shame that the Bills didn't try to get Sammy his 1,000 yds. Beckham had 10 catches today. I don't think Sammy had 10 targets.

they are also a team that has won 6 games . I cant believe people would trade in our first winning season in forever so one guy can pad his stats in a losing season .

I have a feeling he's going to creep back into the first round or very early 2nd. After a bit of a slow start to the season, he played quite nicely down the stretch this year except for his last game. I think he went from being overrated to underrated all in the course of one season. He is a much better QB coming out of college than EJ was, IMO, and has tremendous running ability. I wouldn't hate this at all if they liked him here.

Interesting. I saw him play maybe five games this year and last and was not impressed at all. Reminded me of EJ with even less accuracy, but better running ability. Sounds like you have followed him more closely. I have never been a Mora fan so I have wondered if Hundley was well-coached.

If we pick a QB in round 2, it will be someone who has some issues, but a high upside. Hundley might not be a terrible choice.

It is a weak draft. Whaley had his choice last years second or this years first he made the right call but may have drafted the wrong player. Everything looks different today if Cyrus panned out.

As for Gary Nova I watched almost everygame. Can he make plays you BETCHA but he will break your heart with turnovers over and over and over

Or AJ Cann. Or Devin Funchess (my preferred TE if he's there because he plays like the modern TEs). Or maybe TJ Yeldon.

Cann would be nice but I can't see the #1 Guard making it to us. Funchess confuses me, some say he is a WR, some say he is a TE, I'm not sure where he fits and would be worried that he is an exclusively pass catching tight end, but the guy is enormous and had horrible, terrible, atrocious QB play throwing him the ball.

#50 Landon Turner OG.

#81. Todd Gurley RB. take a chance on him, worth the risk.

#113. Conor Hanratty OG.

I would be shocked and thrilled if he made it that far. I just don't see him getting out of 2. His injury was not a Lattimore / McGahee type of devastating knee injury but more a run of the mill, non-contact ACL tear which is very recoverable.

yup. concentrate on interior linemen. mix in a TE if you really like one. preferably one able to go deep.and get https://sports.yahoo...players/207301/ in camp somehow.

So you want a guy that had a 58.5% completion percentage against the tough defenses in Conference USA??? No thank you.

Edited by Mark80