3. Bryce Petty, Baylor

4. *Brett Hundley, UCLA

5. *Connor Cook, Michigan St.

6. Sean Mannion, Oregon St.

7. *Dak Prescott, Mississippi St.

8. Cody Fajardo, Nevada

9. Shane Carden, East Carolina

10. Taylor Heinicke, Old Dominion

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2015/story/_/id/11703111/mel-kiper-top-10-ranking-prospects-every-position-nfl-draft-2015

1. *Marcus Mariota, Oregon

2. **Jameis Winston, Florida St.

3. Bryce Petty, Baylor

4. *Brett Hundley, UCLA

8. Cody Fajardo, Nevada

http://insider.espn....-nfl-draft-2015

That's dated October 15th, most likely out of date at this point. Garrett Grayson has certainly played himself onto the list.

1. *Marcus Mariota, Oregon

2. **Jameis Winston, Florida St.

3. Bryce Petty, Baylor

4. *Brett Hundley, UCLA

8. Cody Fajardo, Nevada

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2015/story/_/id/11703111/mel-kiper-top-10-ranking-prospects-every-position-nfl-draft-2015

connor Cook is not in this draft. He has announced he is coming back to MSU.

O'Leary has a plus, free golf lessons, but I'm intrigued by Brandon Shell in later rounds, has a NFL pedigree

Noticed that monster in the Bowl game vs Miami. I was thinking, that dude has to be related to Art, he's gigantic. Forgot to look it up, now I know!

connor Cook is not in this draft. He has announced he is coming back to MSU.

If he progresses a little bit he and Kessler could be battling it out for #1 overall.

Noticed that monster in the Bowl game vs Miami. I was thinking, that dude has to be related to Art, he's gigantic. Forgot to look it up, now I know!

If he progresses a little bit he and Kessler could be battling it out for #1 overall.

cook is smart to come back. He has less than two seasons experience as a starter. I agree he will be a high pick.

Oakman returning which sucks for Browns who desperately need an edge rusher. They (fans, media, and probably Pettinr) really want to sign Hughes.

@RyInCBus: Welp. RT @LukeEasterling: Per multiple reports, #Baylor DE Shawn Oakman will be returning to school, will not enter 2015 #NFLDraft.

The 19th overall pick--- Whaley mortgaged the future of this team for years giving that away... fool... :flirt:

So now that we know what the trade ended up being here is how it worked out:

9,19, and 115

1350, 875, and 64 points respectively total 2289 points on the value chart

receiving #4

1800 points on the value chart

difference of 489 points or about the 41st overall pick. So Watkins basically cost the Bills a second round pick of extra points according to the value chart. Not too shabby! :beer:

So basically that boils down to could have been Beckham and the 19th pick vs. Watkins.

While Beckham certainly outplayed Watkins this season, not so sure the results wouldn't have looked much different if you also swapped QB's too The 19th pick isn't projected to be a future hall of famer where as the #4 overall is and Watkins does appear to be capable of becoming that guy from what we've seen so far.

I can't stand this line of reasoning, because NOBODY had Beckham rated that highly in this draft. Repeat it to yourself, over and over and over. NOBODY. The game of 20-20 hindsight doesn't work here.

The Bills were going to select Ebron if they kept the pick.

By the way, what sort of numbers do you think Sammy would have had with a 2-time SB winning QB tossing him the rock this season? He also played hurt most of the year and still nearly put up 1K in yards.

So now that we know what the trade ended up being here is how it worked out:

9,19, and 115

1350, 875, and 64 points respectively total 2289 points on the value chart

receiving #4

1800 points on the value chart

difference of 489 points or about the 41st overall pick. So Watkins basically cost the Bills a second round pick of extra points according to the value chart. Not too shabby! :beer:

Your math is off. Don't you know Sammy cost the bills 3 first round picks?

Beckham and the 19th pick in the draft? Nobody in their right mind would walk away from that do-over. Whaley got some serious splainin to do on the EJ and Sammy draft decisions when he meets with Pegula.

You may want to consider what the value of Beckham was at the time of the trade, not 8 months later when he far exceeded everyone's expectations for him. Some people are just unreal.

You may want to consider what the value of Beckham was at the time of the trade, not 8 months later when he far exceeded everyone's expectations for him. Some people are just unreal.

Yeah but dude, they could have just traded the fourth for a future-predicting machine and still drafted Beckham. Why didn't they do that, smart guy?

From my brief look at things, it doesn't appear to be a deep draft. It's the kind of draft to pick up some OGs.

A draft that is not deep is one where you want first round picks so that you get at least the best of what is there.

I love the rationalization of some in this thread. Yeah who needs #19 when we have #50! :)

Beckham (assuming the Bills would have taken him) and #19 or Watkins ... Beckham and #19 hands down. Will Whaley's trade keep the Bills out of the playoffs another 15 years? Almost certainly not and Watkins is going to be a heck of a player from the looks of things. But a mistake is a mistake. Fortunately this one would not seem to have huge long term implications.

Edited by CodeMonkey