Hard Knocks here we come?

Justice

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love hard knocks. I think we are one of the few teams that might benefit from being on it. A lot of these guys crave the spotlight and they aren't getting it as much in Buffalo. Might be good for morale after all of the coaching turmoil of the past 3 yrs

FWIW according to this tread. It aint gonna happen forcibly at least

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24939058/redskins-giants-among-9-nfl-teams-eligible-for-2015-hard-knocks

The Giants, Redskins, Browns, Texans, Jaguars, Titans, Vikings, Buccaneers and Rams are all eligible to be compelled by the league to participate because they don't meet any of the three criteria

Here's the rest of the teams are exempt from being forced to appear on the show:

Playoffs Last Two Years: Patriots, Steelers, Bengals, Ravens, Colts, Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs, Cowboys, Eagles, Packers, Lions, Panthers, Saints, Seahawks, Cardinals

New Head Coach: Bills, Jets, Raiders, Bears, 49ers, Falcons

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the NFL basically requires whatever team is chosen to go with it, however a team with a new HC has the right to decline. So we technically CAN get the show, but it isn't likely.

A team with a new HC would have to Volunteer.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Agreed.

Soap operas are only good for selling soap...

Especially with a media whore like Rex. One of the worst things for a team, IMO, is for the HC to demand the spotlight.