Things are looking up for the Bills

gjv001

Doug Marrone and Doug Wahley will lead the Bills to the playoffs. Anyone who has not sensed the positive attitude change of the Bills Players hasn't paid attention to this team over the last 15 years. I expect they have a sound plan to improve the roster already.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly we didn't. Take away sweep of NFC north and we're a miserable 4 & 7 in the afc (most likely will end up 4 & 8). Of the 4 wins 2 came against the miserable jets and another against browns when they were playing miserable. So the only win against a halfway decent opponent was Miami, and they're not a playoff team either . That means there's a lot left to do to get into post season.

Edited by JTSP

Doug Marrone and Doug Wahley will lead the Bills to the playoffs. Anyone who has not sensed the positive attitude change of the Bills Players hasn't paid attention to this team over the last 15 years. I expect they have a sound plan to improve the roster already.

Bringing back Mount Jasper?

Despite popular belief, Kiko alonso as QB does not count as a sound plan to improve the roster

Honestly we didn't. Take away sweep of NFC north and we're a miserable 4 & 7 in the afc (most likely will end up 4 & 8). Of the 4 wins 2 came against the miserable jets and another against browns when they were playing miserable. So the only win against a halfway decent opponent was Miami, and they're not a playoff team either . That means there's a lot left to do to get into post season.

And that was EJ that was under center during that win :devil:

The only sense of positive attitude I get is from the defense. I give that credit to Schwartz and the leaders on that side of the ball. The offense to me shows very little togetherness and it doesn't appear they are enjoying playing together and I don't blame them. The play calling, offensive line play, and lack of any semblance of a running game is owned by Marrone.

Whether or not you agree with the OP, I have to say this is the most non-sensicle response to anyone I have read in any thread, for... oh, at least a day or two...

Essentially, you are saying, "if you take away half of our wins, we've only won four games." Those are some mighty insightful statistics, there.

Whether or not you agree with the OP, I have to say this is the most non-sensicle response to anyone I have read in any thread, for... oh, at least a day or two...

Essentially, you are saying, "if you take away half of our wins, we've only won four games." Those are some mighty insightful statistics, there.

:worthy: I noticed that too. throw in the 2 over the Jets and we are at 2!

it drives me crazy when people do that too. Just take away the fumble in the KC game and the pick 6 In Houston, and it's playoffs baby! It works both ways.

Take away sweep of NFC north...

Three of those NFC North wins were lucky wins. Chicago, Minnesota, and Detroit. The Buffalo Bills completely lucked out in those victories.

The 2014 Buffalo Bills are really a 5-7 win team.

And going into next season, where there's likely to be no upgrade at the QB position, expect more of the same.

Three of those NFC North wins were lucky wins. Chicago, Minnesota, and Detroit. The Buffalo Bills completely lucked out in those victories.

And going into next season, where there's likely to be no upgrade at the QB position, expect more of the same.

how did they completely luck out vs Chicago and Minnesota?

I mean, if you really think about it, had the universe never been brought into existence the Bills would have had zero wins this year.

The piss in the punchbowl guy speaks again.....