Bills/Raiders second half game thread

Beerball

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good night. Game over. This is why you don't give them the ball when you are finally driving.

I'd fire the bastard over that play alone.

In a season filled with his old-fashioned, conservative, tactical blunders...that one takes the cake, and officially puts us out of the playoffs.

Marrone can blame himself. This last drive need not happen. 4th and one...have the guts to go for it. It is all or nothing time. This is your playoffs. You coach from the coach cliched bible. Don't give some lame excuse. The Offense had finally got its rhythm and you took the ball from them. Relying on a defense who lost Dareus, Gilmore and Aaron Williams.

Bunch of losers. Every last one of them. The offense is abysmal yes. And no, the defense shouldn't have to win every game. But THIS GAME? Yes. They gave up. I hate the offense and I hate the defense today.

!@#$ this team. I didn't have delusions of playoffs. But reality check game BIG TIME.

We beat the crap out of the Packers last week. Yet somehow, season on the line, we have absolutely no intensity in any phase of the game. This should have been a smackdown. Maroon must go, and he must go now.

It's just what I was worried about. Seems we thought we'd win by showing up.