Two NYPD officers killed execution-style

This isn't political. This is a mentally-ill felon who somehow got a gun and killed two officers. It happened to 5 officers in two separate incidents in Seattle around 2009. One guy was killed and the other is a stark raving lunatic in a wheelchair. Some nutjobs target children in schools and some target cops. It's ALL bad.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't political. This is a mentally-ill felon who somehow got a gun and killed two officers. It happened to 5 officers in two separate incidents in Seattle around 2009. One guy was killed and the other is a stark raving lunatic in a wheelchair. Some nutjobs target children in schools and some target cops. It's ALL bad.

No. It's a nationwide epidemic.

Incidents flagellated by the media result in a toxic brew that fuels the wing nuts around us; cop killings, rioting, looting, etc. result, then the media jumps in again to create a self-reinforcing upward spiral of chaos.

(gatorman - PM me and I'll 'splain the big words to you.)

Edited by Keukasmallies

This isn't political. This is a mentally-ill felon who somehow got a gun and killed two officers.

So to recap, the shooting of Gabby Giffords is immediately tied to a Sarah Palin website, but two NY cops executed after Sharpton/Obama/Holder/DeBlazio-backed protesters chant "What do we want? Dead cops!"...that's just a sick guy with a gun.

Thanks for the chuckle. I had no idea you had a parody side to you.

2 Police Officers Ambushed, Shot at in 'Unprovoked Attack' in South Los Angeles: LAPD

Meanwhile.......................in Hawaii

Twitter is running around with a story today that Obama made a military couple change the venue of their wedding in Hawaii because Obama wanted to play golf at the course they were scheduled to be married.

Impossible to imagine a POTUS could be that much of a douchebag...but there you have it.

Twitter is running around with a story today that Obama made a military couple change the venue of their wedding in Hawaii because Obama wanted to play golf at the course they were scheduled to be married.

Impossible to imagine a POTUS could be that much of a douchebag...but there you have it.

That could only be better if it were a gay couple.

That could only be better if it were a gay couple.

If it were a gay couple, he'd have cancelled golf, crashed the wedding, and made a toast before flying back to SFO and LA to tell everyone what he did so he could collect more LGBT campaign money.

Edited by LABillzFan

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2014-12-29/soldiers-relocate-wedding-to-accommodate-obamas-golf-game

Natalie Heimel and her fiancé, Edward Mallue Jr., a pair of captains in the Army, were walking from their wedding rehearsal on Saturday at the 16th tee box at Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course in Hawaii when they were informed they'd have to move their wedding, scheduled for the next day.

President Barack Obama wanted to play through.

It was the second time that day that the couple heard from the nation's commander in chief, whose affinity for golf has, at times, caused political headaches for the White House. Stationed in Hawaii and knowing the president spends his Christmas holiday on the islands, they invited him to their ceremony on a lark. They had received a letter earlier on Saturday saying Obama regretted he couldn't come and wishing them happiness on their wedding day.

2 Police Officers Ambushed, Shot at in 'Unprovoked Attack' in South Los Angeles: LAPD

Meanwhile.......................in Hawaii

I read the article. Nothing about them sleeping in the car or eating donuts. I'm confused.

Natalie Heimel and her fiancé, Edward Mallue Jr., a pair of captains in the Army, were walking from their wedding rehearsal on Saturday at the 16th tee box at Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course in Hawaii when they were informed they'd have to move their wedding, scheduled for the next day.

President Barack Obama wanted to play through.

It was the second time that day that the couple heard from the nation's commander in chief, whose affinity for golf has, at times, caused political headaches for the White House. Stationed in Hawaii and knowing the president spends his Christmas holiday on the islands, they invited him to their ceremony on a lark. They had received a letter earlier on Saturday saying Obama regretted he couldn't come and wishing them happiness on their wedding day.

Now that's just awesome. "I can't attend your wedding, because I'm playing golf. By the way, you can't attend your wedding either...because I'm playing golf."

How much more out of touch can he be?

Now that's just awesome. "I can't attend your wedding, because I'm playing golf. By the way, you can't attend your wedding either...because I'm playing golf."

How much more out of touch can he be?

It's no biggie I meani it's a wedding. Girls are pretty laid back about weddings either way.

Bad week for cop-hating NYC Mayor deBlahblahblah. After having thousands of officers turn their backs to him while he spoke at one of the officer's funerals, yesterday he was booed by his newest officers at Police Academy graduation.

http://nypost.com/20...emy-graduation/

In classic thin-skinned politician fashion, his office had prepared an email to 'remind' the press that he wasn't the first mayor booed at such an event. :lol:

Edited by KD in CT

It's no biggie I meani it's a wedding. Girls are pretty laid back about weddings either way.

Besides, Obama is only going to be in Hawaii for like, oh, two or three weeks. That leaves him less than a couple dozen rounds of golf to play, which is tough enough as it is. Do you realize that cancelling a round of golf less than 24 hours of your tee time can sometimes carry a penalty of like $20?

Seriously.