Two NYPD officers killed execution-style

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we ban free media, then only the outlaws will use free media! Stop the senseless free media killings! Somebody must be held accountable, I demand somebody be held accountable! Maybe it should be the suicidal guy with the gun. That's too easy... Way to go free media!

Start with folks like Al Sharpton who incite this stuff.

And it's not done. NYPD or Baltimore PD will go overboard tuning someone up in the next few days, I'm sure.

Its not making national news bu t if you go to some of the cities that have these events at least a dozen are arrested for attacking police officers. Its amazing that nothing has been done, you're right. I am glad he shot himself because if the police ended up shooting him we would have massive riots against police

NYC Policemen turn their backs on Mayor deBlasio at tonight's press conference.

Screen-Shot-2014-12-20-at-10.22.27-PM-300x200.png

Two NY City Police Officers Shot Dead in Brooklyn.

Now, if I were to analyze this incident the same way that liberals analyze similar incidents where they think they can blame conservatives, I would blame the shootings of these two officers on liberal websites fanning the flames of rage against the police. I would blame the murders on Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the Black Caucus, the parents of Michael Brown — all the race hustlers who have been exploiting the situation for their own benefit.

I’d blame Eric Holder and Barack Obama for pandering to black anger. I’d blame the climate of cop hatred that has been created by so-called activists and has sprung up and infected black communities across the country.

But I’m not a liberal so I am going to withhold judgment until we find out why the perpetrator committed this horrific act.

Start with folks like Al Sharpton who incite this stuff.

Virtually impossible! You don't want to go down that wormhole.

Irony that all three who died in this were minorities?

Bed-Sty... Who would have thunk!

Really, no irony @ all.

Now, if I were to analyze this incident the same way that liberals analyze similar incidents where they think they can blame conservatives, I would blame the shootings of these two officers on liberal websites fanning the flames of rage against the police. I would blame the murders on Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the Black Caucus, the parents of Michael Brown — all the race hustlers who have been exploiting the situation for their own benefit.

I’d blame Eric Holder and Barack Obama for pandering to black anger. I’d blame the climate of cop hatred that has been created by so-called activists and has sprung up and infected black communities across the country.

But I’m not a liberal so I am going to withhold judgment until we find out why the perpetrator committed this horrific act.

It's always somebody else that's to blame. Look inward. Cops aren't doing a lot to endear themselves to the people that they are paid to serve.

"The natural fact is, I can't even pay my taxes..." Guess where those taxes go? Yeah, but it is always somebody else (media, Justice Depart, Obama) causing the problems.

What happened in Bed-Sty is like getting struck by lightning... 1 in how many... The world's not a perfect place, suck it up and move on, stop blaming everybody and their brother for non-perfection. Get these cops out of their cruisers more and start walking a beat. Don't be a sitting duck on an ambush. Again, it's like lightning. You won't go in a park during a lightning storm carrying a metal rod. I suppose you don't sit in a cruiser in Bed-Sty w/out making sure you aren't ambush proof.

Just saying... This incident isn't exactly going to be translated into happening in East Amherst, New York.

Good for them. I think the NYPD has told him they don't want him at police funerals.

Good for them. I think the NYPD has told him they don't want him at police funerals.

And rightly so! Who'd want to be @ the funeral anyway if you are @ odds with the trigger happy policing... Let the groups aliemate themselves further from the one's they are to serve.

Watch everybody in America get butt hurt. I understand the personal tragedy here. It isn't about the police themselves, doing their job serving and protecting the people who pay them, it isn't about their families... It's about the people they serve! Obviously, this scum bag that killed the two cops is a very rare occurance. Just like they claim, police killing civilians is.

I wonder if the NYPD is required by law to provide DeBlowzitall with security.

If so, it should be a minimal detachment of unarmed affirmative action weak females without firearms.

It's NYC. He'd still be safe.

I wouldn't want those cops! How does a cop get "ambushed." Actually, I know... I work shift, I work midnights... It's pretty rough staying awake with shift work disorder and changing every week. I also see how it is with cops in the big city, heard from people who know police, etc... Some are "hid out" in a hooch all night snoozing especially in a big city. You see them, and I am not so sure they see you! Not saying that is what happened, but walking a beat does keep you up on shift.

Pretend it doesn't happen... It is the real world. I wonder if procedural changes have been addressed within the department.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois