Two NYPD officers killed execution-style

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a full out !@#$ for making light of this tragedy. Scumbag.

Phuck you too dirtball! I am not making light of of it! Cops are there to serve and protect, IE: Sherpherd. If they keep killing their sheep, there are the ones that die and the ones that bite back. A shepherd is there to serve their sheep, protect their sheep. Die for their sheep. The sheep keep them in business, doing their job.

So get off your high horse... It is an isolated case. Yeah, but who's the scumbag that wants to escalate the tension between the sheep and the shepherds. You do.

Phuck you too dirtball! I am not making light of of it! Cops are there to serve and protect, IE: Sherpherd. If they keep killing their sheep, there are the ones that die and the ones that bite back. A shepherd is there to serve their sheep, protect their sheep. Die for their sheep. The sheep keep them in business, doing their job.

So get off your high horse... It is an isolated case. Yeah, but who's the scumbag that wants to escalate the tension between the sheep and the shepherds. You do.

!@#$ off dirtbag.

You're trying way too hard to troll this topic. I'm going to bail out, eject. Deuces.

I am not trolling this topic. I feel sorry for the situation, the family, the deceased. I am speaking my mind. There is a serious problem in our society if we don't mend both sides of the fence. And... We are NOT mending anything the way this topic was going.

!@#$ off dirtbag.

No. You are there in the city... Go mend a fence.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I am not trolling this topic. I feel sorry for the situation, the family, the deceased. I am speaking my mind. There is a serious problem in our society if we don't mend both sides of the fence. And... We are mending anything the way this topic was going.

saying the cops were black was all it took. you're trolling this topic.

both sides of the fence part is the most ridiculous logic in the world. all cops must be bad.

Edited by jboyst62

hard to mend fences when trolls like you equate arrests in the line of duty with executions.

!@#$face.

Nice. I never equated it. The dirtball cop killer did. It happened. You can't unring a bell. Now is the time to heal... ATTEMPT to come together. I know it takes a leap of faith.

You don't think this rips @ my gut?

Nice. I never equated it. The dirtball cop killer did. It happened. You can't unring a bell. Now is the time to heal... ATTEMPT to come together. I know it takes a leap of faith.

You don't think this rips @ my gut?

You didn't? Then what the hell was all that garbage about shepherd killing the sheep?

You're a brain dead troll.

You're trying way too hard to troll this topic. I'm going to bail out, eject. Deuces.

Oh... Stick around... Wait for the spineless PPPP (PPP Pile-on)... It will be a instant classic!

You already see GG throwing around the name-calling. Wait till the others chime in...

Just what we need... More heavy-handed, on-edge policing. You wanna blame the media, blame it all the way around.

You're a brain dead troll.

How do even attempt to troll PPP? That's just not possible.

Oh wait... Somebody just dropped a silver dollar, shouldn't you be off looking for it?

I guess that's as good as I got. No?

And therein lies your problem - that's an execrable metaphor. Police don't herd the populace.

How do even attempt to troll PPP? That's just not possible.

Oh wait... Somebody just dropped a silver dollar, shouldn't you be off looking for it?

I guess that's as good as I got. No?

Yeah, behold the classic liberal racist at work here.

Don't you have the carp to tend to? Brain dead trolling riddler.

Yeah, behold the classic liberal racist at work here.

Don't you have the carp to tend to? Brain dead trolling riddler.

As opposed to the claasic conservative racist. Put your money where your mouth is. Boy the name-calling sure gets started when you don't get your way. Its what you do. Now run-along and feel righteous indignation where it should be properly applied.

You started the name-calling, biting becuase you simply couldn't wrap your brain around a sad tragedy and what's in play here.

923362_10151674722184974_1775426571_n.jpg

LoL... If there is trolling, then don't feed them.... Baahhhh.

:-P

As opposed to the claasic conservative racist. Put your money where your mouth is. Boy the name-calling sure gets started when you don't get your way. Its what you do. Now run-along and feel righteous indignation where it should be properly applied.

You started the name-calling, biting becuase you simply couldn't wrap your brain around a sad tragedy and what's in play here.

LoL... If there is trolling, then don't feed them.... Baahhhh.

:-P

When the shoe fits, wear it riddler. I am part of the solution for not falling for the hypocrite race baiters. How about you?

You don't even know friggin Bed Stuy now, yet you felt compelled to chime in that it's a war zone because you have the racist perception of it.

Guess what retard, the more you spout, the bigger ass you prove that you are. Love how tragedies are funny for you.