Two NYPD officers killed execution-style

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough of Exile's digging......

Yankees will pay for education of children of NYPD cop Rafael Ramos who was killed while on duty Saturday

George Steinbrenner's Yankee Silver Shield Foundation has, for 32 years, provided for the education of the children of New York City cops, firefighters and Port Authority employees who were killed in the line.

Yankee owner George Steinbrenner died in 2010, but his appreciation for the men and women in blue who protect New York City lives on.

For 32 years, Steinbrenner's Yankee Silver Shield Foundation has provided for the education of the children of New York City police officers, firemen and Port Authority employees who died in the line of duty, and will do so for the family of NYPD officer Rafael Ramos, gunned down by a cold-blooded killer Saturday along with his partner, Wenjian Liu.

The foundation will pay for the education of Ramos' son, 13-year-old Jaden, and another son who is in college.

Liu, who was recently married, had no children.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/yankees-pay-education-children-nypd-ramos-article-1.2052611

Slain-NYPD-officers-Wenjian-Liu--Rafael-Ramos.jpg

Lets not forget the chants at these "justified" protests just this past week,

"What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? Now."

http://www.inquisitr...cops-now-video/

Activists at New York protest: 'What do we want? Dead cops ...

Well....................

At least they weren't drawing red crosshairs on a map. Because red crosshairs on a map might incite somebody to do something bad

Slain-NYPD-officers-Wenjian-Liu--Rafael-Ramos.jpg

So he is a white-hispanic. Vengence for Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin with one shot <_<

crazy people do crazy things- I think we always want to assign culpability, i.e. political figures, but in the end this guy was probably gonna do something to an unsuspecting couple, or other innocents, just happens he assign this as his convenient excuse to cowardice.

Sad.

No.

Do you think cops WILL be sleeping/hiding out on the job after this? Pretend it doesn't happen all over. That's one sad, tragic hell of a wake up call to stay on call and especially watch your surroundings.

You can't stop with the name calling... Can you? Not that I want you to, you are just proving that you can't argue without the personal attacks... Yet, you personalize it with me and my attitude toward cops. Go figure.

Again, mistakes and sweeping generalizations have been made by both of us. You are taking it way too personal.

Are you aware of the action / reaction law of the universe?

Where's gatortard falling on this issue, I wonder?

Probably w/my liberal azz. I am on the side of the cops, but lets not make the tension between cops and civilians anymore tense. The police still have the ultimate power, they go off the deep end with the tragedy... Push too hard, its gonna make the situation worse. They have the ultimate control when being good stewards of the taxpayers money and trust. I used a poor choice of words w/: "Suck it up." That was in poor taste along w/other things where my heart is really not at.

I would venture to say: "Pro-cops (I am pro-police in Ferguson, MO... Not sure where Gator stands) with restraint while departments play the high ground always remaining vigilant while fully serving the taxpayers to the utmost and best of their ability while sacrificing their own life, family, and personal gain even in the face of such senseless tragedy.

It is really about ALL of us.

Maybe this was all too soon... Me speaking out. I said my peace. Sorry for the out of character attacks.

Its all about guns. Too many damn guns.

That too. There is a great escalation, arms race out there. Think of of the simplicity and efficiency that an act of violence like what happened in Bed-Sty is.

Its all about guns. Too many damn guns.

The more intriguing question IMO is where does TYTT fall on this? This is classic rage against authority in its simplest form. Scary as hell!

Probably w/my liberal azz. I am on the side of the cops, but lets not make the tension between cops and civilians anymore tense. The police still have the ultimate power, they go off the deep end with the tragedy... Push too hard, its gonna make the situation worse. They have the ultimate control when being good stewards of the taxpayers money and trust. I used a poor choice of words w/: "Suck it up." That was in poor taste along w/other things where my heart is really not at.

I would venture to say: "Pro-cops (I am pro-police in Ferguson, MO... Not sure where Gator stands) with restraint while departments play the high ground always remaining vigilant while fully serving the taxpayers to the utmost and best of their ability while sacrificing their own life, family, and personal gain even in the face of such senseless tragedy.

Maybe this was all too soon... Me speaking out. I said my peace. Sorry for the out of character attacks.

That too. There is a great escalation, arms race out there. Think of of the simplicity and efficiency that an act of violence like what happened in Bed-Sty is.

And why do cops shoot so often? They are afraid the bad guys have guns. All the criminals have them. The NRA makes sure its real easy for them to be armed to the teeth

And why do cops shoot so often? They are afraid the bad guys have guns. All the criminals have them. The NRA makes sure its real easy for them to be armed to the teeth

Yeah... You get no argument from me there. Look @ The Prohibition Era (cops were shot up back then) when the arms balance shifted towards the gangsters, the cops were out gunned. A lot of gun laws went into effect. They have now been turned back. You see the problem. I really don't blame them for being trigger happy, it's escalating out there.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

:lol: predictable

The truth usually is from me B-)

Explain how more guns and less regulation of said weapons will ease the problem.

No. What's predictable is your one word retort that says nothing. Let me guess, a personal attack is coming my way now... LoL.

Look out! Someone is on the warpath!!

Well put sir.

With that being said, here are some opinion pieces, that you probably won't care for ( and others won't comprehend )

Playing with Fire

Yes, the responsibility for the assassinations of two NYPD officers lies with the individual who pulled the trigger.

That said, it’s no coincidence that the first execution of NYC police officers in years occurred on the heels of a months-long orgy of incendiary rhetoric from our political leaders, academicians, community agitators, and members of the media regarding the deaths of Michael Brown and Eric Garner — rhetoric wholly unhinged from the crucial fact that there was not a scintilla of evidence that racism played any role in the incidents.

Responsible people understand the imperative to exercise great caution when making potentially inflammatory comments involving race. A brief review of history demonstrates why.

More at the link:

‘Patient Dialogue’?

by Andrew C. McCarthy

What? You mean violence against women? That's why he killed his girlfriend?

Ah ill-informed and chiming in again I see.

So criminals get guns via the NRA?

Ah ill-informed and chiming in again I see.

So criminals get guns via the NRA?

Huh?

It's an arms race out there. How do you go about lessening it? More weapons, more firepower. I mentioned Prohibition Era. Of course they made booze legal again. It is now thugs w/drugs that have the firepower. The answer is not the status quo. A step in the right direction would be legalization of what fuels the violence: Drugs. Wouldn't that undercut the arms race just like repealing Prohibition did?

Those two police officers had absolutely no chance sitting in that cruiser. Tell me how that can be prevented in the future? Again, pure rage against authority. You are seeing rage against authority more and more. How do you stop it? Dump more guns on the street? Less regulation? Clamp down on drugs?You got to be kidding!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Explain how more guns and less regulation of said weapons will ease the problem.

No. What's predictable is your one word retort that says nothing. Let me guess, a personal attack is coming my way now... LoL.

A wise man once said "Blaming guns for violence is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat."

The larger issues here are:

A) A completely broken mental health system

and

B) Race-baiting hatemongers fanning the flames in the clinically insane.

But, by all means, continue blaming guns.