Two NYPD officers killed execution-style

What happened in Bed-Sty is like getting struck by lightning... 1 in how many... The world's not a perfect place, suck it up and move on, stop blaming everybody and their brother for non-perfection. Get these cops out of their cruisers more and start walking a beat. Don't be a sitting duck on an ambush. Again, it's like lightning. You won't go in a park during a lightning storm carrying a metal rod. I suppose you don't sit in a cruiser in Bed-Sty w/out making sure you aren't ambush proof.

Just saying... This incident isn't exactly going to be translated into happening in East Amherst, New York.

Black man assassinates two police offices ? Suck it up.

White offers shoots black man who beat him and tried to take his gun after tossing around an old shop owner for some Tiparillos? Happens all the time...burn this B word down.

You're following the Al Sharpton rule book pretty well. Had no idea you were such a fan.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black man assassinates two BLACK police offices ? Suck it up.

White offers shoots black man who beat him and tried to take his gun after tossing around an old shop owner for some Tiparillos? Happens all the time...burn this B word down.

You're following the Al Sharpton rule book pretty well. Had no idea you were such a fan.

Corrected. Its black on black crime, according to you, it never gets reported anyway.

And yes... Following your post Missouri playbook. This happening is like getting hit by lightning.

Anyway, I wonder if they were sleeping in their cruiser with heat blasting 90. ??

Anyway, I wonder if they were sleeping in their cruiser with heat blasting 90. ??

Your 'supposition' is full of sh*t.

It was 3:00 in the afternoon, and witnesses say the murderer walked up and started firing thru the front window.

They did not have a chance to defend themselves,

but keep spinning.

Edited by B-Man

Corrected. Its black on black crime, according to you, it never gets reported anyway.

You do realize that the officers he shot were not black, right?

Of course not.

Heaven forbid you opine about something you actually looked into. It's better to make crap up. I'm surprised your idiocy didn't suggest they were shot because they were sitting in their car eating donuts.

Fool.

Your 'supposition' is full of sh*t.

It was 3:00 in the afternoon, and witnesses say the murderer walked up and started firing thru the front window.

They did not have a chance to defend themselves,

but keep spinning.

I have seen some people fall asleep smack dab in the middle of the day... Especially coming off shifts.

If it's 3pm... How the hell does one officer, let alone two get "ambused." Really, not being disrespectful. I kill somebody on my job, or get myself killed... That may be one of the things they ask.

Then get out of the cruiser and start walking a beat.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

And rightly so! Who'd want to be @ the funeral anyway if you are @ odds with the trigger happy policing... Let the groups aliemate themselves further from the one's they are to serve.

Watch everybody in America get butt hurt. I understand the personal tragedy here. It isn't about the police themselves, doing their job serving and protecting the people who pay them, it isn't about their families... It's about the people they serve! Obviously, this scum bag that killed the two cops is a very rare occurance. Just like they claim, police killing civilians is.

You mean just like the very rare occurrences in Ferguson and Staten Island, which have led to millions of retards pretending to be butt hurt over a couple thugs and calling all cops 'trigger happy'?

Even by your troll standards this is a pathetic post.

I have seen some people fall asleep smack dab in the middle of the day... Especially coming off shifts.

If it's 3pm... How the hell does one officer, let alone two get "ambused." Really, not being disrespectful. I kill somebody on my job, or get myself killed... That may be one of the things they ask.

You do realize that these 2 were in a supposedly civil place, not a war zone, right? How do you let 4 planes get overtaken by terrorists right in the middle of the normal morning flights?

You have any idea how much energy it takes to assume every person walking up to you wants to kill you? Are cops now to be expected to wonder if a kid walking up to them is wearing a suicide vest? That'd likely be the level of vigilence they'd need to not get ambushed.

Hopefully this doesn't get repeated, but if cops are now expecting the worst at all times, it won't improve community relations any. And there will be additional shootings by cops as the expected probability of the guy 'acting funny' being a lethal threat has now increased.

You do realize that these 2 were in a supposedly civil place, not a war zone, right? How do you let 4 planes get overtaken by terrorists right in the middle of the normal morning flights?

You have any idea how much energy it takes to assume every person walking up to you wants to kill you? Are cops now to be expected to wonder if a kid walking up to them is wearing a suicide vest? That'd likely be the level of vigilence they'd need to not get ambushed.

Hopefully this doesn't get repeated, but if cops are now expecting the worst at all times, it won't improve community relations any. And there will be additional shootings by cops as the expected probability of the guy 'acting funny' being a lethal threat has now increased.

Bedford-Stuyvesant not a war zone?

You are right... Tensions will be high. Of course they serve others NOT themselves (or family, other officers, etc... w/in reason) first.

Yep... A damn lot of energy!

snapback.pngExiledInIllinois, on 21 December 2014 - 10:35 AM, said:

Your past posts have shown at least a modicum of common sense, you appear to have abandoned that for laughable, defensive, replies.

(Again) please continue your spin, it doesn't fit the facts, but it demonstrates the foolishness of the "open-minded" position very nicely.

The perpetrator alone bears responsibility for this evil act.

We will learn more about him soon enough, but he was boasting of how he was going to kill police officers to avenge the deaths of Eric Garner and Michael Brown, which were, of course, widely and falsely portrayed as racist executions. Here is the New York Daily News on the killer’s self-professed motivation:

Two NYPD cops were executed Saturday after a suspected gang member from Baltimore trekked to Brooklyn to kill police officers in a twisted bid to avenge the deaths of Eric Garner and Michael Brown, sources told the Daily News.

The shooter — identified as Ismaaiyl Brinsley— boasted about wanting to murder cops in the hours before he ambushed the officers outside the Tompkins Houses in Bedford-Stuyvesant around 2:45 p.m. — around the same time Baltimore officers sent a wanted flier to the NYPD.

“I’m Putting Wings On Pigs Today. They Take 1 Of Ours…Let’s Take 2 of Theirs,” Brinsley, 28, wrote on Instagram alongside a photo of a silver handgun.

He also included the sick hashtags: #ShootThePolice #RIPErivGarner #RIPMike Brown.

“This May Be My Final Post…I’m Putting Pigs In A Blanket.

Edited by B-Man

Your past posts have shown at least a modicum of common sense, you appear to have abandoned that for laughable, defensive, replies.

(Again) please continue your spin, it doesn't fit the facts, but it demonstrates the foolishness of the "open-minded" position very nicely.

I guess race didn't play a factor, he killed two black cops. The scumbag's math is a little off too. Not exactly Helter Skelter.

It is not any more, you blithering idiot.

LoL... Why did you move in? ;-P

You mean just like the very rare occurrences in Ferguson and Staten Island, which have led to millions of retards pretending to be butt hurt over a couple thugs and calling all cops 'trigger happy'?

Even by your troll standards this is a pathetic post.

You forgot Cleveland and Sanford. This is a movement, not a moment.

Yes. Exactly!

You don't think this Bed-Sty incident will lead to more escalation, trigger happy cops. ??

Since you're not taking any time to learn about this situation, you need to start. Trigger happy cops are being attacked by trigger happy protesters.

That no one is really stating the fact that this man chose do drive several hours from Baltimore to NYC in a politically fueled move is appalling.

You forgot Cleveland and Sanford. This is a movement, not a moment.

Since you're not taking any time to learn about this situation, you need to start. Trigger happy cops are being attacked by trigger happy protesters.

That no one is really stating the fact that this man chose do drive several hours from Baltimore to NYC in a politically fueled move is appalling.

Which came first? The trigger happy police or trigger happy protester? Anyway, Smith & Wesson is happy!