Two NYPD officers killed execution-style

When the shoe fits, wear it riddler. I am part of the solution for not falling for the hypocrite race baiters. How about you?

You don't even know friggin Bed Stuy now, yet you felt compelled to chime in that it's a war zone because you have the racist perception of it.

Guess what retard, the more you spout, the bigger ass you prove that you are. Love how tragedies are funny for you.

Nice... Right out of the usual playbook. Making sweeping genralizations from my generalizations. Don't like being in the same boat Glen? Then get out.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice... Right out of the usual playbook. Making sweeping genralizations from my generalizations. Don't like being in the same boat Glen? Then get out.

Except you have a posting history of racists comments. Can't back out of those, can you?

Except you have a posting history of racists comments. Can't back out of those, can you?

What are the racist comments? Bed-Sty has been historically rough and AA (Black)... How is that racist? For some reason, I honestly thought both cops were Black. There is no racism there.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

What are the racist comments? Bed-Sty has been historically rough and AA (Black)... How is that racist? For some reason, I honestly thought both cops were Black. There is no racism there.

So why not look it up before hand you !@#$ing retard?

Oh wait... Somebody just dropped a silver dollar, shouldn't you be off looking for it?

And this is a racist you !@#$ing !@#$.

So why not look it up before hand you !@#$ing retard?

And this is a racist you !@#$ing !@#$.

Oh look, Gino Vannelli just chimed in... Don't you just want to stop? Instead you found the need to "go" (post a comment).

LMAO...

No, just ignorance.

@ least we are progressing from "stupid idiot" to ignorance... You must really care about me Tom.

;-P

Let's make it a real party, let's see who else piles on...

@ least we are progressing from "stupid idiot" to ignorance... You must really care about me Tom.

;-P

Let's make it a real party, let's see who else piles on...

No, you're still an idiot. A bigger one now, for arguing from admitted ignorance.

Oh look, Gino Vannelli just chimed in... Don't you just want to stop? Instead you found the need to "go" (post a comment).

LMAO...

Quite a reputation you're building there. Yes comment on my heritage, I'm proud of it. All you're proud of is that you're able to milk more overtime from the state you !@#$ing ignorant illiterate waste of sperm.

Quite a reputation you're building there. Yes comment on my heritage, I'm proud of it. All you're proud of is that you're able to milk more overtime from the state you !@#$ing ignorant illiterate waste of sperm.

Like the reputation you build with underage, 14 year old girls? I knew you couldn't STOP (from chiming in). I had it all ready for you.

Now... I am just trolling you and messing with you. Lighten up Francis. Talking about chasing after a silver dollar is NOT racist. We all chase a buck, mines just overtime physical labor. Maybe in your world it is "racist". Oh well.

Wow... I sure got the name calling going. Boy, I should be in Oakland today!

Keep talking, riddler.

Hey... You guys threw the first volley. I am just firing back. No riddle here. Just PPP.

Like the reputation you build with underage, 14 year old girls? I knew you couldn't STOP (from chiming in). I had it all ready for you.

Now... I am just trolling you and messing with you Lighten up Francis. Talking about chasing after a silver dollar is NOT racist. We all chase a buck, mines just overtime physical labor. Maybe in your world it is "racist". Oh well.

Wow... I sure got the name calling going. Boy, I should be in Oakland today!

Hey... You guys threw the first volley. I am just firing back. No riddle hear. Just PPP.

frabz-Heres-your-shovel-Keep-digging-36e1ee.jpg

Proper PPP Term: "Entrenching Tool."

No digging going on here... Just some nasty name calling.

No.

as I pointed out several pages back.

your defensiveness is a shining example of who is "digging" here.

You have yet to make a solid point, you just keep calling for balance in a situation where there is none.

The guy specifically drove all the way to NYC to "avenge" Eric Garner

Maybe you could pretend the policemen were sleeping again................that was very perceptive of you.

What truly amazes me is that you actually believe this.

I made my mistakes in the thread. Doc politely set me straight. GG and meazza came with an edge and sweeping generalizations toward me also. You didn't. I have my flaws just as you all do.

Now does that sound like somebody who is digging deeper?

But... I will get attacked for backing out. I am not backing out OR digging deeper. It is what it is with the cop situation and the sad story in Bed-Sty. Now, there is no reason for the cops in this nation to dig deeper too because of it.

No.

as I pointed out several pages back.

your defensiveness is a shining example of who is "digging" here.

You have yet to make a solid point, you just keep calling for balance in a situation where there is none.

The guy specifically drove all the way to NYC to "avenge" Eric Garner

Maybe you could pretend the policemen were sleeping again................that was very perceptive of you.

And what on God's green earth was going to prevent this situation... This nutbag from doing what he planned. Squelch all media attention to what played out in the previous two stories... Stop people from what they were feeling. You gotta be kidding and dreaming!

I made my mistakes in the thread. Doc politely set me straight. GG and meazza came with an edge and sweeping generalizations toward me also. You didn't. I have my flaws just as you all do.

Now does that sound like somebody who is digging deeper?

But... I will get attacked for backing out. I am not backing out OR digging deeper. It is what it is with the cop situation and the sad story in Bed-Sty. Now, there is no reason for the cops in this nation to dig deeper too because of it.

Bull crap, your initial posts are par for the course of your stupidity.

Nothing to see here folks, just some crazed guy shooting a pair of black cops who were napping on the job in a war zone, who probably deserved it.

Sums it up pretty well, no?

Loser.

Bull crap, your initial posts are par for the course of your stupidity.

Nothing to see here folks, just some crazed guy shooting a pair of black cops who were napping on the job in a war zone, who probably deserved it.

Sums it up pretty well, no?

Loser.

No.

Do you think cops WILL be sleeping/hiding out on the job after this? Pretend it doesn't happen all over. That's one sad, tragic hell of a wake up call to stay on call and especially watch your surroundings.

You can't stop with the name calling... Can you? Not that I want you to, you are just proving that you can't argue without the personal attacks... Yet, you personalize it with me and my attitude toward cops. Go figure.

Again, mistakes and sweeping generalizations have been made by both of us. You are taking it way too personal.

No.

Do you think cops WILL be sleeping/hiding out on the job after this? Pretend it doesn't happen all over. That's one sad, tragic hell of a wake up call to stay on call and especially watch your surroundings.

Wow. What a !@#$ing moron.