Eli or Cutler? Who would you prefer if we had a shot at one of them?

BmarvB

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about you, but if we had a shot at either one, I'd take Eli in a heartbeat before even considering Cutler. He still has a few good years left in him.

I don't want either. Cutler is insanely talented but a complete wreck who is too far along in his career to ever become a top tier guy. Eli has just been fortunate to be on two teams that got on great runs. He has two rings, but is a mediocre QB on the downside of his career.

We have to start from scratch. No EJ talk either. And Kyle cannot be under center next year.

I'll throw another name out there. Assuming Tampa gets the number one pick and goes with Mariota what about making a deal for Mike Glennon? 2nd year pro with a good arm some decent but not great numbers, and lots of potential. Career - 19 games, 364 of 619 for 4,025 yards, 29 TDs & 15 Ints with a QB rating of 83.7 with a not so good Tampa Bay team.

Also see a lot of Eli Manning in some threads but there is no way on earth the Giants deal him anywhere. I would also take a look at Bradford and possibly RG3 if I could be certain his issues are specific to the situation in Washington.

how do I fit IN in Eli?

I don't want to know

I'll throw another name out there. Assuming Tampa gets the number one pick and goes with Mariota what about making a deal for Mike Glennon? 2nd year pro with a good arm some decent but not great numbers, and lots of potential. Career - 19 games, 364 of 619 for 4,025 yards, 29 TDs & 15 Ints with a QB rating of 83.7 with a not so good Tampa Bay team.

Also see a lot of Eli Manning in some threads but there is no way on earth the Giants deal him anywhere. I would also take a look at Bradford and possibly RG3 if I could be certain his issues are specific to the situation in Washington.

I would not mind seeing Glennon brought in and given a shot to battle for the starting gig with Orton and EJ