A BIG thank you to Hammer

mead107

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Hammer for another wonderful year of tailgating. Thanks for a clean and safe parking lot.

Thanks for all you do for TBD members. Looking forward to next years tailgating

Absolutely!

See you at the next TBDAHOT!

if we make the playoffs and if we face the 6th team in the conference title game. that's two too many ifs for me to be optimistic about.

im not sure of this, but i believe we only have a shot at the 6th seed, and have been eliminated from contention for the 5th seed - but i may be wrong. was just trying to answer your question! :)

Haven't been there yet but Hammer is solid. I love my tshirt.

this. exactly. word for word

My day will come. almost made it lthis year to my first game in a couple decades with my Son.

But the snowstorm said" not today Eric ".

I would have to stop in to meet the legends : )

this. exactly. word for word

My day will come. almost made it lthis year to my first game in a couple decades with my Son.

But the snowstorm said" not today Eric ".

I would have to stop in to meet the legends : )

I need to pick a game when the scedule comes out for next season and make the plans. I went a couple times with the Hampton Inn employee outing: stay at the hotel, bus and tail gate, etc. included. Awesome! Loved those folks. It was really just an employee outing but somehow I stumbled on it. Had a couple Jets fans who were staying with them too. Bus took them straight to the airport from the stadium. I need to find a perfect setup like that. I'm flexible on the game if it's that easy! It was perfect as after a couple days I don't even need a car and certainly don't want to drive and find the right tail gate - then try to get home.

When the schedule comes out, I hope to ask permission for Hammers pass. Trade in my unused guest pass from 2013?

If i wear the armed and hammered shirt maybe they will be so kind as to let me park my little station wagen and see what all the hoopla is about !

something about Ketchup , or Mustard..

I assume they cook Hot Dogs.