A BIG thank you to Hammer

mead107

i'm going to the raiders game (i live in san francisco) - think i'll get a hard time wearing red and blue? a chargers fan got beat pretty good a few years back at the black hole.

I used to go to Raiders games in LA a lot. I never wore colors because I saw many beat downs. There was even a priest from Buffalo that got stabbed one time, even wearing his collar. Brutal fans.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the schedule comes out, I hope to ask permission for Hammers pass. Trade in my unused guest pass from 2013?

If i wear the armed and hammered shirt maybe they will be so kind as to let me park my little station wagen and see what all the hoopla is about !

something about Ketchup , or Mustard..

I assume they cook Hot Dogs.

cook everything

I used to go to Raiders games in LA a lot. I never wore colors because I saw many beat downs. There was even a priest from Buffalo that got stabbed one time, even wearing his collar. Brutal fans.

I went to see the Bills play the Raiders in LA in the early 90's. It helped to have 5,000 other Bills Backers in our section, but there were no problems. Raider fans were more pi$$ed off with their team and marijuanavich at QB than they were with the Bills or their fans.

Back to the topic....A BIG THANK YOU to Hammer for providing us a venue for our pre and post game tailgates. There is no other place that compares!

Great thread...

Hammer, I raise a Topper in your honer, Your Honor! Seriously, we had such a great time hanging out with you during the Pats game. The process of a Bills game weekend, the legendary fans that populate the lot, the TBD crew and, hell, even the Canadians!

Can not WAIT for the next one, bud!

And Mead, a big thanks to you for the delicious Stromboli, it was delicious. Do you mail order yet?

:beer: :beer:

Great thread...

Hammer, I raise a Topper in your honer, Your Honor! Seriously, we had such a great time hanging out with you during the Pats game. The process of a Bills game weekend, the legendary fans that populate the lot, the TBD crew and, hell, even the Canadians!

Can not WAIT for the next one, bud!

And Mead, a big thanks to you for the delicious Stromboli, it was delicious. Do you mail order yet?

:beer: :beer:

the only thing that Mead mail orders is himself and he's illegal in 36 states.

Sent jboyst Stromboli and it cost $100 to overnight it. My friend who owns Mail and More gave me the insulated bag , box , and special ice packs. Need to hook up with amazon. If your ever in the Albany area call me and I will hook you up with some. Doing a Stromboli making party in January.

Sent jboyst Stromboli and it cost $100 to overnight it. My friend who owns Mail and More gave me the insulated bag , box , and special ice packs. Need to hook up with amazon. If your ever in the Albany area call me and I will hook you up with some. Doing a Stromboli making party in January.

My birthday is in January ... just thought this was a good opportunity to get that little nugget of info out there.

This past weekend, the stars all FINALLY aligned for me to get my (small) group (including a Pack fan) to park at Hammer's. (I'm usually in large group at a bus lot.) I am very thankful that I did. What a great setup and location. Restrooms and clean (no "mud" lot).

For the record, I showed up at 8:30am and still a substantial bit of room there.

Thanks Hammer! Go Bills!!

I must say, it's been a few years since I've been back, but this homage makes Hammers lot as much of a priority as Ted's and Duff's next time back. I hope that comes next season! Glad you all enjoyed such a great experienece. I've got my regular highlights to hit on my all-too-rare trips back, but this should be put on the list.

Who is hammer? I have tailgated pretty much exclusively in the 7-11 lot since 1986.

You don't know who Hammer is? You don't know who Sully is (7E lot)? And you've been tailgating since '86? o_O

Go out, take a walk, make some friends! :D:beer:

Any word on Kenny's contract?

I heard a rumor that another much larger lot was talking percentages of parking receipts with Kenny.

A Bills employee cracked wise that he heard that Hammer might have to sell personal parking licenses to compete. Hammer is cheap? :lol:

Meanwhile, Bills Mafia now has the property right next to the stadium as an option? Never trust la cosa nostra.

Someone theorized that these factors are why TBD started getting parking set aside at Hammer's this season?

I'd love to see TBD get a dedicated tailgate. Best part of Hammer's lot is actually the ECC bathrooms being right there. That is nice.