A BIG thank you to Hammer

mead107

Great thread...

Hammer, I raise a Topper in your honer, Your Honor! Seriously, we had such a great time hanging out with you during the Pats game. The process of a Bills game weekend, the legendary fans that populate the lot, the TBD crew and, hell, even the Canadians!

Can not WAIT for the next one, bud!

And Mead, a big thanks to you for the delicious Stromboli, it was delicious. Do you mail order yet?

:beer: :beer:

Hopefully, your coolers are safe at Hammer's?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind. My brother just filled me in. So hammer is hammered a lot. Like I said we always park behind 7-11 at Abbott & southwestern but next year I should come see what this is all about. Watched the video, looks pretty intense. How does Kenny clean himself off before he goes into the game? I gotta imagine there's some games where he doesn't feel like going through with that. Oh well.

Thanks Hammer for another wonderful year of tailgating. Thanks for a clean and safe parking lot.

Thanks for all you do for TBD members. Looking forward to next years tailgating

Thanks Hammer for another wonderful year of tailgating. Thanks for a clean and safe parking lot.

Thanks for all you do for TBD members. Looking forward to next years tailgating

Thank You to all who tailgated in Hammer's Lot this year. It was my pleasure meeting and conversing with everyone. And while I'm not perfect I try my best to take care of my tailgaters with 6 restrooms with two for Womens Use Only, Cleaning of the lot while You are in the game. After last years soaking rain, I invested over $6,000 in removal of soil, installing road fabric, and leveling of aprox. 125 tons of fill. Let it rain! There will be more improvements this coming year. As I have always said, I may own the land, but it is YOU the tailgater that sets the atmosphere of the day in Hammer's Lot. Thank You once again. Edited by Hammered a Lot

My best ever memories tailgating at the Ralph (or anywhere) are at Hammer's Lot. We showed up late (8am) to the home opener this year, but Hammer was still able to squeeze us in, albeit next to Dolphins fans. It turns out these Fin fans are the same cats whohelp take care of Kenny during his annual trips to the Miami away game, so they knew what was up and we ended up exchanging shots and stories the whole time. I won't even entertain the thought of going anywhere else, so Thank You Hammer - have a great holiday too

i'm going to the raiders game (i live in san francisco) - think i'll get a hard time wearing red and blue? a chargers fan got beat pretty good a few years back at the black hole.

He probably did some stupid **** to get that. I went to Bills/Raiders games in LA twice and had nothing but good clean fun. I live in Oakland now and have attended 5 or 6 Raiders games and have seen nothing but good natured ribbing. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen but people that get beat downs in other teams stadiums usually did something to provoke it.

If the Bills make the playoffs we should have a party in the Hammer lot and bury jerseys of the last 10 QBs in the Hammer lot.

There have been 10 QB's at Hammers?

Haven't been there yet but Hammer is solid. I love my tshirt.

Next year. Get the tickets early. Call before March to book your rooms for your hotel. Book Wednesday to Tuesday for the first 4 weeks to assure that you'll have a room - if we open up on Thursday, Sunday, or Monday night. You can cancel as long as you're 24 hours or less with most chains.

They hate me at Red Roof Inn for this. Especially when I got word there was a Thursday night game in the schedule, I booked 12 weeks of possible days for that only to find it was in Miami.

this. exactly. word for word

My day will come. almost made it lthis year to my first game in a couple decades with my Son.

But the snowstorm said" not today Eric ".

I would have to stop in to meet the legends : )

Be there next year. You don't have to worry about much, just pitch in with what ya can and don't forget the charcoal.

Sent jboyst Stromboli and it cost $100 to overnight it. My friend who owns Mail and More gave me the insulated bag , box , and special ice packs. Need to hook up with amazon. If your ever in the Albany area call me and I will hook you up with some. Doing a Stromboli making party in January.

I trade him beef and wine for stromboli's, for those wondering. I still feel awful you spent that much!

Richard Childress has a new red out, I'll remember you don't like the tables next year and try the new one.

Next year. Get the tickets early. Call before March to book your rooms for your hotel. Book Wednesday to Tuesday for the first 4 weeks to assure that you'll have a room - if we open up on Thursday, Sunday, or Monday night. You can cancel as long as you're 24 hours or less with most chains.

They hate me at Red Roof Inn for this. Especially when I got word there was a Thursday night game in the schedule, I booked 12 weeks of possible days for that only to find it was in Miami.

Be there next year. You don't have to worry about much, just pitch in with what ya can and don't forget the charcoal.

I trade him beef and wine for stromboli's, for those wondering. I still feel awful you spent that much!

Richard Childress has a new red out, I'll remember you don't like the tables next year and try the new one.

Thanks J !

I carry cowboy charcoal at all timesl just in case y'know : ).

Thanks J !

I carry cowboy charcoal at all timesl just in case y'know : ).

I had forgot it. I had forgot all about it until I got there.

Just look around. You'll recognize some of us! Same with anyone else who just wants to stop by. Jack is always the first there, Mead has the grill oven going and your nose will lead you to it. I'm the tall guy with a cowboy hat that is easy to find. BillsNutInHouston said he used me to find everyone this past year. haha

I had forgot it. I had forgot all about it until I got there.

Just look around. You'll recognize some of us! Same with anyone else who just wants to stop by. Jack is always the first there, Mead has the grill oven going and your nose will lead you to it. I'm the tall guy with a cowboy hat that is easy to find. BillsNutInHouston said he used me to find everyone this past year. haha

You're only tall because of the boots and the hat. Be real.