any word on kujo?

Pirate Angel

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has attended every practise, but can't crack the lineup on a OL with 2 of the lowest rated guards in the league. That should be leading you to the conclusion that he's in the same boat as Cyril and that is a big boat with a crappy motor.

Hairston's a free agent after this year. To me, Hairston is one of the biggest mysteries of any Bill ever. He looked great at RT as a rookie, even decent at LT as a rookie. Thought he was going to be our RT for 10 years. Then he missed the year with the mystery illness. I don't recall him ever even being on the field after that. I assume that they don't make an attempt to resign him and Kujo is our no. 3 tackle next year.

how did they mess this one up so bad? you can either block or you can't. how can he go from being a highly touted offensive lineman to someone who can't block anyone? surely they would have seen something while scouting him. this blows my mind

Let's be honest, he isn't playing because Henderson is living up to his talent. You also need Hairston because he is depth at both tackle spots.

So the only option now is OG and he has never played OG.

I still think there is a good chance Glenn moves inside with his struggles this year. Then you slide Henderson to LT and we have competition at RT.

how did they mess this one up so bad? you can either block or you can't. how can he go from being a highly touted offensive lineman to someone who can't block anyone? surely they would have seen something while scouting him. this blows my mind

teams miss on 2nd round lineman all the time. it is pretty surprising he cant even get active though.

Hard to say if he was a miss at this point because its so early. Lets give the benefit of the doubt to the young man. It's not the easiest task to ask a 21 year old to step right into the NFL and be ready. Even second rounders often need time to develop.

teams miss on 2nd round lineman all the time. it is pretty surprising he cant even get active though.

not this badly. the only reason he made the team is because he was drafted so high. if kujo was the 7th rounder and henderson was the 2nd rounder, i don't think they would have hesitated in cutting kujo. he might not make the team next yr. usually if you "miss" on a highly rated OL at least they are good enough to be a backup. i don't even think this guy is going to be on an NFL roster next yr

Teams miss on first round OL too, we can't expect to get a starter with every pick. I want to give him one more year of Nfl workouts and training camp before we start throwing around the "bust" word. Personally I feel like we are having better drafts recently than in previous years even after missing on picks like manuel and kuandjo.