The Money Sign

Pretty much

Williams showed him what he thought of the money sign a little later

Natural consequences.

Ya know...you'd think someone close to him (family/friend) would say to him "Johnny, the whole money thing really makes you look like a douche." "Maybe you should wait until you actually accomplish something before you do such things?"

What a turd.

Natural consequences.

Ya know...you'd think someone close to him (family/friend) would say to him "Johnny, the whole money thing really makes you look like a douche." "Maybe you should wait until you actually accomplish something before you do such things?"

What a turd.

Its not his fault ESPN made him famous and made Johnny Football the new Tebow. Hes been doing the money sign thing since highschool.

Becoming the first freshman to win a Heisman might count toward accomplishments.

Its not his fault ESPN made him famous and made Johnny Football the new Tebow. Hes been doing the money sign thing since highschool.

Becoming the first freshman to win a Heisman might count toward accomplishments.

Oh, poor Johnny Football. Victimized by ESPN.

Shame on his Father, BTW, for letting him do that crap in High School.

One word....class. Some have it and some don't. And I don't want to hear anything about HS or College accolades. He hasn't done dog schitt in the NFL.

So Cincinnati gets a 15 yard taunting call when a player does the money sign in Manziel's face. Manziel flashes the money sign after scoring a touchdown against us. No call. I'm sure there's a reason why one is taunting and the other isn't but if someone knows I'd like to hear it.

its the same as a variety of other celebrations -- one thing to do them in the corner with teammates, a whole different beast to do them in an opponents face. the difference between celebrating and taunting.

I wonder what would happen to him if he played baseball or hockey and did that? Actually, no I don't. In baseball he'd get a 90 mph fastball thrown right into his back and in hockey he'd get the crap kicked out of him later in the game.

So Cincinnati gets a 15 yard taunting call when a player does the money sign in Manziel's face. Manziel flashes the money sign after scoring a touchdown against us. No call. I'm sure there's a reason why one is taunting and the other isn't but if someone knows I'd like to hear it.

You answered your own question, one was done in a players face while other was not. It wasn't just one play either as the Bengals players were flashing money sign all game long.

Edited by Max997