Manziel Starting QB for Browns in Week 15

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What will offense look like?

Now that the Cleveland Browns have been relegated to the fringes of the AFC playoff picture, they are turning to rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel for a peek at their offense of the future.

With the No. 22 overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft running the show, the Browns will enter Sunday's rematch versus the Bengals with three key offensive weapons who were missing from last month's convincing 24-3 victory.

After watching J.J. Watt account for more touchdowns than Brian Hoyer over the past month, Cleveland fans can look forward to an exciting young quarterback rifling passes to wide receiver Josh Gordon and tight end Jordan Cameron, two of the best at their respective positions in 2013.

Weird that they locked the other topic regarding this, but whatever. I am now looking forward to watching that game....

I'll head to a Browns Backer bar to see this (along with Buffalo of course) if necessary. I'm very excited to see this kid play. To me, its becoming kind of a "cookie cutter" league offensively. Boring. Having watched Fran Tarkenton all those years ago and to some extent Doug Flutie, I welcome an unorthodox style of play at the QB position. Just fun to watch. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see this kid have some success.

Thats actually pretty sweet

There's nothing classier than when a kid who was born into money flaunts it. Straight class. I can't wait for him to fail.

That said, it's the right move and I wish we were doing the same thing. Hoyer and Orton are the same average at best QBs. Unfortunately, a lot of NFL coaches lack guts and can't admit when they were wrong.