Manziel Starting QB for Browns in Week 15

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flameout fans? Where are you?

Not sure what a flame-out fan is but I'll concede that I was wrong here thinking Johnny Football would play well against Cincy. Not the 1st time and wont be the last. Hey...we've all been wrong once in a while, right ? But I take pride in admitting it, something YOU WILL NEVER DO. Go cut and paste some more links.

GO BILLS !!

Not sure what a flame-out fan is but I'll concede that I was wrong here thinking Johnny Football would play well against Cincy. Not the 1st time and wont be the last. Hey...we've all been wrong once in a while, right ? But I take pride in admitting it, something YOU WILL NEVER DO. Go cut and paste some more links.

GO BILLS !!

Feel better now? :lol:

The struggles of Johnny

Johnny Manziel struggled in his NFL starting debut, failing to lead the Browns to a single point against the Bengals and making numerous drive-killing errors.

Week 15: Bengals vs. Browns highlights

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Well, the little loud mouth got B'slapped in a big way. Now let's see how he reacts. If he grows from it and learns than good for him. If we continues the arrogance, well he's a short timer in this league.

With you there! The drive/TD against the Bills was shown a lot. The following peewee play/fumble/TD/bad call was shown less.

Well, the little loud mouth got B'slapped in a big way. Now let's see how he reacts. If he grows from it and learns than good for him. If we continues the arrogance, well he's a short timer in this league.

impossible, as I was told the superiority of the SEC defenses had prepared him for the NFL speed #espnselectivedrivel Edited by YoloinOhio

Manziel: I'm not using 'rookie excuse'

"Tough. Just tough."

That's how Johnny Manziel summed up the stinking egg he laid in Sunday's 30-0 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals.

Cleveland's rookie quarterback looked lost from the first snap, leading the Browns (7-7) to five first downs and just 107 total yards of offense. After a defeat that all but ended Cleveland's season, Manziel acknowledged his messy debut.