what are the odds we finish 4-0?

Pete

Here's the stat that I like.

I give the Bills a 30% chance of winning the game @ Denver.

I give them a 40% chance of winning vs. GB.

That math gives them a 58% chance of splitting.

If they split, they are 8-6, they can beat Oakland, and will be in the hunt for Week 17. I would take that.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Give me good odds, I will take the action. I am confident, and so are the Bills. Each game is winnible, and we have the talent. This is not the same old Bills. And if we are going to win superbowls, we must play denver, new england, and greenbay. So lets see where we are at. At the very least, this will be a great test and experience. Many ways, this team reminds me of the 1987 Bills. Loaded with young talent and ability, and making the transition from a very bad team to a stellar team. Lets go Buffalo!

If the Bills go 4-0, I'll give you $100 bucks. If they lose one, you give me $10. Like those odds? Personally, I think they go 2-2 with one of the losses being heartbreaking. These might not be the same old Bills, but this is still Buffalo we are talking about.

Give me good odds, I will take the action. I am confident, and so are the Bills. Each game is winnible, and we have the talent. This is not the same old Bills. And if we are going to win superbowls, we must play denver, new england, and greenbay. So lets see where we are at. At the very least, this will be a great test and experience. Many ways, this team reminds me of the 1987 Bills. Loaded with young talent and ability, and making the transition from a very bad team to a stellar team. Lets go Buffalo!

BUt they are still the inconsistent bills. That is their biggest problem. They can beat any team on a given Sunday, but have not been able to put together a string of wins....They could have easily gone 4-0 after the break sorely missing wins against the Chiefs and Dolphins and their record is aptly 2-2. I just don't see them winning 4 in a row. If they win @ Denver, I am sure they will have a let down game against the Packers.

if the bills beat denver, green bay and the pats (well, the raiders, too) to finish the season, then they better win the super bowl.

I honestly think this team can win the Superbowl this year. We are built to beat any NFC team, including GB.

The problem is getting there.

Game on. The Bills are getting ready for the next game in front of them. They know what the talking heads are saying, but they are not buying it. They know they have talent and can compete with any team in the league. People around here have forgotten what it is like to not only expect a win but to Billieve. It really is incredible how few think beating Denver is possible.

Manning throws a lot of picks when he is under pressure. Brett Favre was the same way. Many QBs get jumpy when they are forced to dodge NFL linemen. Something else I have noticed is that Denver is a really bad place for Manning in December. He is shaky, inconsistent and prone to mistakes when the weather turns cold.

The defense is ready for a showdown and they will certainly provide our offense with opportunities. It is only a game, but for the guys playing the game, it is their life. You can't just write them off. The odds of winning the next game is 50/50. This Bills team is very good and they have shown to be improving. We don't know what their ceiling is yet.

Personally, I refuse to look ahead to the next few games because for me, it's just fun turning on the game and watching a good ball game. Right now the Bills are on a 2 game winning streak and I am just happy to ride the current wave. All of the speculation for the future just takes away from the ride we should be enjoying right now. Next up......Denver. That is all that matters to me.

Hopefully our Bills are in the zone of preparing for this next game too. That is really all they have to do. If they leave the game knowing they left it all on the field, I will be proud to be a Bills fan, because I know that if they do that, they will win.....point blank.

About the same odds as me hooking up with a 22 year-old asian chick with a poppin body.

ZERO.

:lol:

LoL!!

true story...

I met two dudes at BWW, week one, who are Bills fans. Odds in Tulsa, OK - 1 in 1000. Became friends and found five other folks who are Bills fans and who actually started up a Bills Backer club. Odds in Tulsa, OK - 1 in 1000000. One dude is ex army with a hot little Thai wife, trying to hook me up with her even hotter (yet older) friend three weeks ago.....odds - 100% I hit that ass!!!!! She hardly speaks english, otherwise I would have already asked this lady to marry me. Her food is horrible, but daaaaaamn!!!! hahaha.

So, I'm telling you, we have a chance!!!

One dude is ex army with a hot little Thai wife, trying to hook me up with her even hotter (yet older) friend three weeks ago.....odds - 100% I hit that ass!!!!! She hardly speaks english, otherwise I would have already asked this lady to marry me.

posts like this make me love this place.

I meant winning all 4 would be the greatest achievement. I agree with you on where just beating Denver would rank.

Yes, I just re-read the thread, and I think I lost track of the subject and accidently concentrated on Denver. My apologies.

I was young during the super bowl era so I really can't draw on anything from then, but I have a hard time imagining a team that never won the Super Bowl beating 3 better QBs late season, with much on the line.

I'm optimistic, but I'm not stupid. Anyone who is getting their hopes up is a fool, a win in even half of these last 2 games is quite optimistic.

Yes, I just re-read the thread, and I think I lost track of the subject and accidently concentrated on Denver. My apologies.

I was young during the super bowl era so I really can't draw on anything from then, but I have a hard time imagining a team that never won the Super Bowl beating 3 better QBs late season, with much on the line.

I'm optimistic, but I'm not stupid. Anyone who is getting their hopes up is a fool, a win in even half of these last 2 games is quite optimistic.

Nothing foolish about hope.

All i can say is i'm so happy to be still in the playoff hunt in december and all i want is for one more week of this feeling I believe we can finish 4-0, our defense is so good right now its possible.

All i can say is i'm so happy to be still in the playoff hunt in december and all i want is for one more week of this feeling I believe we can finish 4-0, our defense is so good right now its possible.

Right on! F-the odds! HOPE abounds!!!!

Edited by THE KIKO MONSTER

4-0 hahaha who knows ? but it all starts this week . This is the NFL so I dont chalk up anything as some automatic loss but we have to be focused and ready to take advantage of our opportunities . If we do that we will have a chance to win it .

From a coaching standpoint knowing who we had to face in back to back weeks I would not be surprised if they held some things back.in order to throw out some wrinkles this week and next week.

100%