what are the odds we finish 4-0?

Pete

Give me good odds, I will take the action. I am confident, and so are the Bills. Each game is winnible, and we have the talent. This is not the same old Bills. And if we are going to win superbowls, we must play denver, new england, and greenbay. So lets see where we are at. At the very least, this will be a great test and experience. Many ways, this team reminds me of the 1987 Bills. Loaded with young talent and ability, and making the transition from a very bad team to a stellar team. Lets go Buffalo!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Give me good odds, I will take the action. I am confident, and so are the Bills. Each game is winnible, and we have the talent. This is not the same old Bills. And if we are going to win superbowls, we must play denver, new england, and greenbay. So lets see where we are at. At the very least, this will be a great test and experience. Many ways, this team reminds me of the 1987 Bills. Loaded with young talent and ability, and making the transition from a very bad team to a stellar team. Lets go Buffalo!

0% - We go 3-0 and lock up a wildcard spot so we sit Orton for the Pats game to avoid any risk injury.

This defense gives us a faint possibility, though the offense pretty much negates it. They have to get Sammy back to 100% and start throwing it to him. That might free up the run game some. If they did it, it would be the greatest achievement of any Bills team, though I know some would continue to be unimpressed.

If the Bills win this first one against Denver I think it becomes a real possibility. The confidene they would get from beating Peyton in Denver would be enormous. The players in the locker room would for probably the first time start to believe themselves that they are not "the same old Bills."

However, a heavy defeat in Denver makes 0-4 a likely possibility too.

This defense gives us a faint possibility, though the offense pretty much negates it. They have to get Sammy back to 100% and start throwing it to him. That might free up the run game some. If they did it, it would be the greatest achievement of any Bills team, though I know some would continue to be unimpressed.

Well, not THE GREATEST, but it would EASILY be their biggest win in... 20 years? Certainly the last 15.

2% chance.....

flip a coin 4 times and the odds are 1-16 that's heads 4 times in a row, or 6.25%- so at 2% you are giving us slightly less then 50% chance each game which is fair. Unlike the cynics, who give us 0%

I was thinking yesterday that if we played the Broncos in Denver this exact same situation 10 times we may win it twice. That's a 20% chance. If we win that game, coming home, we may have a 50-50 chance against the Pack, then we go to Oakland where maybe we have an 80% chance, then come back to New England riding high on a five game winning streak where anything can happen and we have no chance. ;)

So zero point one.

ASTRONOMICAL

in the many scenarios that I have run the Bills HAVE to defeat the Putrids to get in.

Tie breaking AFC - AFC head to head match ups.

I was just kidding. I don't see us running the tables, 2-2 is the best I see us doing but I'll be cheering them on to prove me wrong.