Toronto series is over. IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!&#33

papazoid

This has to be sarcasm, because in no way was that stupid series designed to even help bring people to WNY. It was designed to make a possible transition from Buffalo to toronto easier.

The above has to be sarcasm. The series was created to put more money in Ralph's pocket after that lousy 2006 CBA.

And I wish they would allow the Bills to play in Toronto every few years as their international game instead of having to go to England.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you were one of the biggest fans of/defenders of that stupid Toronto thing

this is true....

without going over the entire issue, I accepted it as a necessary evil, if it meant keeping the bills in buffalo.

i'm glad our new deep pocketed owners don't feel the need to continue it.

New Detroit Series announcement pending?!

What I was about to say :lol:

Though, we also have London next year...

The above has to be sarcasm. The series was created to put more money in Ralph's pocket after that lousy 2006 CBA.

And I wish they would allow the Bills to play in Toronto every few years as their international game instead of having to go to England.

We are visitors in London... if we played in Toronto, we'd be the home team. At least we keep 8 true home games next year :)

If it was another franchise instead of Buffalo at Toronto, I think it might have had a better chance at working--The NHL rivalry between the Leafs and Sabres is too thick.

Torontonians half fill the Niagara Center with rabid fans cheering against Buffalo's team--and we expect to bring our NFL team into their space--paint our logo at the Fifty, our name in the end zones, and call ourselves at home? It was doomed at the start. Now say, the Browns or the Steelers would've been terrific. Maybe even more WNY'ers would travel to Air Canada Centre to see the Steelers than they would to see the Bills.

YES!!!!!!!!!!

WOOO!!!!!!!!!

$#@! RIGHT!!!!!!

CBF

This has to be a great day for you.

If it was another franchise instead of Buffalo at Toronto, I think it might have had a better chance at working--The NHL rivalry between the Leafs and Sabres is too thick.

Torontonians half fill the Niagara Center with rabid fans cheering against Buffalo's team--and we expect to bring our NFL team into their space--paint our logo at the Fifty, our name in the end zones, and call ourselves at home? It was doomed at the start. Now say, the Browns or the Steelers would've been terrific. Maybe even more WNY'ers would travel to Air Canada Centre to see the Steelers than they would to see the Bills.

We do have the Blue Jays AAA team now.

Dammit, I was just about to post basically the same thing but you....well, forget it.

much more simple

new fans gravitate to winners.

we sent them losers.

Not me -- they'll have more Bills fans in England.

Good point.

We are visitors in London... if we played in Toronto, we'd be the home team. At least we keep 8 true home games next year :)

Another good point.