Russell Brand. Douche

Dante

http://www.channel4.com/news/russell-brand-new-era-estate-rent-row-us-property-company

As all left wing douche bags he hates to be called on his own shite. Also hates reporters who actually do responsible reporting and not just cheer lead for his douchey cause. I love the way the reporter stands his ground. Brand needs some obnoxious twat to come to his aide.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was awesome. The reporter flushed his toilet, he knew it, the reporter knew it, he threw a temper tantrum, and the reporter chuckled.

In fairness to Russell Brand, he probably genuinely believed he was doing something good and probably lacks the economic knowledge to understand how his decision to pay extremely high rent drives up the rent prices of others in the area.

I agree with every stance Russell Brand has taken. I don't really want to bicker with people on a Bills message board about it, but just want people to know there are some here that agree with, and support him.

Thank you.

Really?

What's his preferred brand of toothpaste?

I agree with every stance Russell Brand has taken. I don't really want to bicker with people on a Bills message board about it, but just want people to know there are some here that agree with, and support him.

Thank you.

So, you stopped by to let us know that you're a communist?

Thank you.

So you stopped by to inform people that you're a douche too?

http://www.channel4....roperty-company

As all left wing douche bags he hates to be called on his own shite. Also hates reporters who actually do responsible reporting and not just cheer lead for his douchey cause. I love the way the reporter stands his ground. Brand needs some obnoxious twat to come to his aide.

I'm not up on the New Era housing rent issue but why is it "douchey" for Brand to be rich and choose to support some cause that helps people less well off than him? Isn't the guy asking questions the one promoting some kind of socio-economic douchebaggery? He's asking Brand if he's part of the problem for being rich, which seems pretty much to be an uberliberal BS question. Brand is entitled to spend his money as he sees fit and not support the causes he wants to.

I'm not up on the New Era housing rent issue but why is it "douchey" for Brand to be rich and choose to support some cause that helps people less well off than him? Isn't the guy asking questions the one promoting some kind of socio-economic douchebaggery? He's asking Brand if he's part of the problem for being rich, which seems pretty much to be an uberliberal BS question. Brand is entitled to spend his money as he sees fit and not support the causes he wants to.

I think he asked that because the issue is wealthy people buying into the area and driving up property values, and Brand apparently moved into the area. The interviewer pointed out that it could be said that Brand was contributing to the cause he was protesting.

That's what I took from it, anyway.

It's kind of like Michael Moore protesting gluttony.

It's kind of like Michael Moore protesting gluttony.

So what if he's rich and joining in some cause he believes in about raising rents. That cause may be valid or not but why is his wealth an issue?

I am white. If I'm at a racism protest, does a reporter who asks if I'm white get the board BJ that this reporter is getting from so many posters?

Just surprised so many people find this class warfare so appealing.

What's appealing JA is a limousine liberal's tone deafness on display like the Emperor's New Clothes. He's completely out of touch with the fact that he and his rich brethren are gentrifying a poor neighborhood and driving the former residents out to find shelter in cheaper neighborhoods. It's a tale that's been played out over and over again countless times. Save for this once he's clearly part of the problem by contributing to the plight of the distressed neighbors

He's a twit of the first order and displays more density than GHWB at a modern supermarket checkout line.

So what if he's rich and joining in some cause he believes in about raising rents. That cause may be valid or not but why is his wealth an issue?

I am white. If I'm at a racism protest, does a reporter who asks if I'm white get the board BJ that this reporter is getting from so many posters?

Just surprised so many people find this class warfare so appealing.

Once again his wealth is an issue because they are the ones driving up the rents and forcing middle class people out. See SF. That's the reason my wife and I no longer live there though we liked it. And we're both decently paid professionals. The liberal hypocrisy raises it's ugly head again.