Mario for Kaepernick?

prissythecat

I am not a fan of this style quarterback, seems like the shelf life is 2 years

RG3, Cam Newton,Vince Young, Jamarcus Russell

been proven in the history of the league....not going to work as a productive qb........give them a great defense and a kick butt run game and we don't need good quarterbacking

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: We know very well the book is out on him too.

At least we know that he does study (vs Robert Griffin). I still have hope (I'd tell you how much but certain posters would ridicule me) that he can become a productive QB. He's got the body for it, just need to get the mind in step and trust his and his WR's ability.

At least we know that he does study. I still have hope (I'd tell you how much but certain posters would ridicule me) that he can become a productive QB.

Agreed. Because he has shown flashes of being a competent pocket QB. "Obviously" not consistently. Here's to hope for his continued development.

Being from the Bay Area I've seen him play a lot. I say no. When he's in the pocket he panics too often and chooses to run a lot! Sure he's a good runner but he chooses too too often and lately he's been getting tackled for a loss or short gains. That's very frustrating.