Fred Jackson: "Whitner Dumb and an Idiot"

26CornerBlitz

Hard for me to take anything Whitner says seriously or even acknowledge his comments. He was the one who was quoted most often this summer after Ray McDonald was arrested for domestic violence. Whiter said Harbaugh's rule was you are done if you put your hands on a woman in anger. Yet Donte himself was accused of stalking and harassing his girlfriend in 2006 while no charges were brought -- he did admit some culpability. Also, we all remember when he had to be tasered in 2009 at Ted Ginn's birthday party.

He has little man's syndrome...big mouth and he also has an anger management issue -- I hope he has this under control but his twitter behavior indicates otherwise. His hardest hits during his Bills years were often on his own teammates because he played out of control and out of position so often. Hard to respect a football player who plays dumb. Hard to respect a man who would harass a woman he supposedly loves.

Edited by Formerly Joe F

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would rather us not talk **** in the media, and instead show up on the field. Hopefully this doesn't bite us in the ass like Leodis's recent declarations.

in this case, both sides are talking and Donte's was regarding what he thought would happen in the game (that they would be coming after Sammy or whatever).

It feels like this is going to get uglier before it gets prettier. The Bills are attacking his character (or lack thereof). They have moved on from the player to the person.

Is it not the person who keeps venting his salt at the Bills?

I'm waiting for that poster to show up and tell us he doesn't understand the hate and that Bills fans are all just jealous of shitner because he played on a playoff team.

3-2-1...

Haha +1. The lil Donte apologists popping up at every opportunity definitely become a long running tradition here. At least we can finally put that tired debate to rest. It's so rare that actual players tell someone to stfu. I love it.

Donte Whitner plays for the Browns!!!!! Last i knew he played for san fran.....shows how much impact hes had on the league...which is none!

Seriously guys....he plays for cleveland?

SF low balled him at FA time. Offered like 4 mill/yr.?He signed for like 7 mill with Cleveland because TJ Ward flew the coop to Denver and they wanted to bring in "winners." It's also his hometown.

My prediction for the game? Pain. I see Fred Jackson stiff-arming Li'l' Donte into December. How much of a diack to you have to be to get Freddy to call you out? Payback is going to be a bizzatch for $hitner.

Get him in coverage. That will settle things. Sammy would be great, but Kyle Williams might be enough...

Kyle Williams as a fullback on the goal line? I like it!

whats next, a Maybin attack?

my guess is lil Donte still has a chip from being his usual slow self and failing miserably in pass coverage in front of the entire nation for years now.

good hitter, focused, wants to win, loves the game, but his mouth is just too big for his own good, and he can't ever back up what he says.

the niners probably miss him about as much as we do, which is zero.