Fred Jackson: "Whitner Dumb and an Idiot"

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can anyone talk down about a guy who had his name legally changed (or almost legally) to Hitner from Whitner. I think doing something like that shows how cool and self-aware someone is. It doesn't make him look like a freaking tool at all.

Edited by Proteus

action has "always" spoke" louder than words, as Teddy R said years ago " speak softly and carry a big stick" next to a man's wallet, the best place to humble him is to take way his pride, beating the Browns will go a long way in both areas :thumbsup: talk will never change the final outcome of a game, scoring more points that the other team does

Edited by rumblefish

Not for nothing, but I heard Eric Wood on the Murphy show the other night...he said that he and Donte were "buddies".

I don't understand why Whitner pulls this crap every year

Fans in this town liked him here. That in itself is dumb :thumbdown:

What town do you live in? Whitner got as much, if not more **** as any player I can remember around here, even when he was wearing a Bills uniform.

I don't understand why Whitner pulls this crap every year

Fans in this town liked him here. That in itself is dumb :thumbdown:

when he was in Buffalo, didn't he guarantee playoff. The guys a loudmouth idiot. The more things change, the more they stay the same Edited by ldandria

He actually was not called out but mmmkay

@MichaelMcLain2: Donte Whitner on twitter war with #Bills last summer. "I was called out and responded."

@NateUlrichABJ: #Browns Donte Whitner on #Bills talking about his Twitter comments from summer: If they're talking about this, maybe I am in their head.

You know what would we really funny? if someone caught a TD over Whitner and while he was on the ground they took a fake selfie with him in the background as the TD celebration.

Now that would be PERFECT! I would die laughing! :-) :-)

Not for nothing, but I heard Eric Wood on the Murphy show the other night...he said that he and Donte were "buddies".

What town do you live in? Whitner got as much, if not more **** as any player I can remember around here, even when he was wearing a Bills uniform.

And that's why I always defend. He's always been an above average S and all he got from the majority of fans was crap. There were a lot of personal shots at the guy. I can understand some of his frustrations.

But the problem is when you lump all of Buffalo together. And the personal stuff with Talley is completely uncalled for. I'd love to see FJax truck him and Watkins to toast him a few times.