Ferguson

TPS

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/st-louis-county-police-release-new-video-fatal-shooting-teen-n274566

St. Louis County Police Release New Video of Fatal Shooting of Teen Near Ferguson

Police on Wednesday released three videos of the fatal shooting of a black teenager by a white officer at a gas station not far from Ferguson, Missouri.

The shooting late Tuesday touched off clashes between protesters and law enforcement in the city of Berkeley. Mayor Theodore Hoskins promised a thorough investigation and said that it appeared the teenager had pointed a gun at the officer.

"This was not the same as Ferguson," he said, referring to the controversial police killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown, which touched off weeks of sometimes violent protests in that town, as well as demonstrations across the nation.

• 2 weeks later...

George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action

Liberal billionaire gave at least $33 million in one year to groups that emboldened activists

There’s a solitary man at the financial center of the Ferguson protest movement. No, it’s not victim Michael Brown or Officer Darren Wilson. It’s not even the Rev. Al Sharpton, despite his ubiquitous campaign on TV and the streets.

Rather, it’s liberal billionaire George Soros, who has built a business empire that dominates across the ocean in Europe while forging a political machine powered by nonprofit foundations that impacts American politics and policy, not unlike what he did with MoveOn.org.

Mr. Soros spurred the Ferguson protest movement through years of funding and mobilizing groups across the U.S., according to interviews with key players and financial records reviewed by The Washington Times.

More at the link:

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/#ixzz3OtvN2iWB

What happens when a bunch of gatormans decide to protest?

They shove their arms in giants drums, fill them with concrete, and set themselves in the middle of a Boston highway, where they start crying when police offices try to free them from their own stupidity.

protesters1.jpg

Morons.

Never mind that, when concrete sets, it's really hard to get out of. But cement curing is exothermic - depending on the concrete, you can actually get a serious burn doing something that dumb.

Morons.

Never mind that, when concrete sets, it's really hard to get out of. But cement curing is exothermic - depending on the concrete, you can actually get a serious burn doing something that dumb.

That's what I was thinking. Nice way to lose an arm.

Well, I guess it makes it easier for the cops to "disarm" you of that knife when you're 95... No .12 gauge bean bag gun needed! If you make that long and the stupidity doesn't get them first.

Somehow I doubt that either of those chubby chicks are healthy enough to make it to 95

Ha! Good one.

EPA would have to be called if they were dumped into Boston Harbor. Don't they have strict rules now since the clean-up?

The two sections of the road mentioned in the story are ridiculously busy. They're lucky they're not dead.

Yeah... And just imagine a car hitting that barrel of concete.

Anyway... How the eff do two chicks get set up w/a barrel of wet concrete like that. I mean, that's pretty heavy. Lazy hippies don't like to do any heavy lifting.

Cops should just drive in with a Bobcat (or similar), lift them up and their on their way! They'd be out of there in 60 seconds.

Anyone who drives in Boston is lucky they're not dead.

I've seen plenty of people drive through blocked off lanes. It's a shame no one tried it today. I think you'd have people pitching in to pay for the damage to the car.