Ferguson

TPS

p.s. and we had the infamous 'Boxer Shorts' party the semester my friend Mike recruited about hundred freshman to be 'Little Sisters'. Oh my.

This is for you from The Onion: Fraternity Members To Undergo Racial Sensitivity Hazing.

EVANSTON, IL—In the wake of a controversial video depicting two individuals in the fraternity’s University of Oklahoma chapter leading a racist chant, Sigma Alpha Epsilon officials instituted a new national policy Wednesday requiring all members to undergo mandatory racial sensitivity hazing. “Effective immediately, pledges nationwide will engage in a hazing program designed to combat racially insensitive behavior by requiring them to pound a shot of pure grain alcohol for every one of their personal prejudices until they puke,” read a statement released by the organization, which also reveals that the undergraduates must participate in a frank group discussion regarding the hurtful effects of discrimination after being blindfolded, stripped naked, and forced to stand in the campus quad for an entire night. “Make no mistake: We take these infractions extremely seriously, and if our members fail to properly memorize and recite the major provisions of the Civil Rights Act while tied together in a dark closet, they will be urinated on by every senior fraternity member present.” The release also described a similar hazing program aimed at curtailing sexual assault by requiring undergraduates to write “no means no” using a Sharpie clenched in their anus

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that might be funny if the hazing scenarios weren't so plausible. but in SAE's case it'd probably be a topsider or perhap a mount blanc fountain pen clenched instead of a sharpie

One of my college yearbooks has a photo of a freshman, blindfolded, sitting with his back to a tombstone at the nearby Pittsford cemetery, wrists tied behind the stone, with someone pouring a bottle of Jack Daniels down his throat.

And my college didn't even have fraternities.

I'm not sure what the point of all this is, but in the end, we get to make choices in our life. Whether we make them tells us a lot.

One of my college yearbooks has a photo of a freshman, blindfolded, sitting with his back to a tombstone at the nearby Pittsford cemetery, wrists tied behind the stone, with someone pouring a bottle of Jack Daniels down his throat.

I'm not sure what the point of all this is, but in the end, we get to make choices in our life. Whether we make them tells us a lot.

Can I choose to not care what a bunch of dumb, drunk frat boys say?

that might be funny if the hazing scenarios weren't so plausible. but in SAE's case it'd probably be a topsider or perhap a mount blanc fountain pen clenched instead of a sharpie

Good pens. I have two. One to write with, and one to oppress the darkies.

There ya go. It ain't about frats, it's about young, drunk idiots doing and saying stupid sh-- which is about as old as Adam. The average high school football team probably has worse hazing than our frat did in college.

Onion article is hilarious.

Ferguson looks like it's about to turn into Detroit. All the damage done by the protesters and riots -- most of whom were brought in my Soros and Rev. Al -- have decimated whatever property values they had.

This story should piss you off. As goes property values, so goes property taxes.

Well done, race baiters. Well done.

The average selling price of a home in the city has been on a steady decline since the shooting of Brown last August, according to housing data compiled from MARIS, an information and statistics service for real estate agents. Prior to Brown’s death, the average home sold in 2014 was selling for $66,764. For the last three and a half months of the year, the average home sold for $36,168, a 46 percent decrease.

The trend has continued on through this year, with the average home selling for only $22,951 so far in 2015. Another negative indicator: in the eight and a half months leading up to Brown’s death, the average residential square foot in 2014 was selling for $45.82. In the eight and a half months since Brown’s passing, the average residential square foot in the city has sold for $24.11. That’s about a 47 percent downtick in one of real estate’s core indicators.

“This is not normal for the region,” says Crista Patton, a local REMAX real estate agent who helped get these numbers for Fusion. “Last time I pulled up numbers like this for a neighborhood around here, we were seeing the market going up,” she says. “In St. Louis in general, the market is going up, and as a whole it’s almost completely recovered from the recession.”

The city admits that its finances are taking a hit, with no end in sight, due to the events since Brown’s death. “The[city’s] response to the unrest, as well as other related matters, has resulted in significant, unanticipated expenditures,” reads the city’s Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for 2014. “The civil unrest also resulted in some lost revenues… At this time, the total impact of this event on the City’s revenues and expenses is not able to be estimated.”

Edited by LABillzFan

Ferguson looks like it's about to turn into Detroit. All the damage done by the protesters and riots -- most of whom were brought in my Soros and Rev. Al -- have decimated whatever property values they had.

This story should piss you off. As goes property values, so goes property taxes.

Well done, race baiters. Well done.

Next up.... outrage over "racist" bankers who refuse to refinance mortgages that are 200% of the property value.

There ya go. It ain't about frats, it's about young, drunk idiots doing and saying stupid sh-- which is about as old as Adam. The average high school football team probably has worse hazing than our frat did in college.

Onion article is hilarious.

i'm just wondering how a chapter in oklahoma knows the words verbatim to a racist song first popularized in the frat 150 years ago. do you know the song? was anything similar taught to you or would telling us nullify the secret handshake? the fact that the song survives, unchanged over generations within the frat isn't an accident. it happened by design.

i'm just wondering how a chapter in oklahoma knows the words verbatim to a racist song first popularized in the frat 150 years ago. do you know the song? was anything similar taught to you or would telling us nullify the secret handshake? the fact that the song survives, unchanged over generations within the frat isn't an accident. it happened by design.

Dumb, dunk frat guys tell things to other dumb, drunk frat guys?

Bullsh--. The engineers had a frat, the stoners had a frat, the rich guys had a frat, the Jewish guys had a frat, the football team had a frat, and the black guys had a frat. When I was in SAE we were called (by at least one person) the preppy coke frat. Although we also had more guys from the rugby club than anywhere else so who knows how accurate that was. Some frats got along with others, some didn't. Some guys within the frat got along with others, some didn't. Just like in life.

Humans are social animals and tend to freely socialize with those they have the most in common. A frat has no black guys doesn't equal "multi generational racism". Carefully cultivated?!? Where do get this nonsense?

p.s. and we had the infamous 'Boxer Shorts' party the semester my friend Mike recruited about hundred freshman to be 'Little Sisters'. Oh my.

What he means is only rich white people are racist and its passed down from generation to generation. The non-white frats, and all other non-white groupings, have absolutely no racism whatsoever and that's not a learned behavior.

<_<

I know the words to Royal Navy songs from 250 years ago. I must enjoy rum, sodomy, and the lash.

Next up.... outrage over "racist" bankers who refuse to refinance mortgages that are 200% of the property value.

Sounds like it's going to soon be time to buy up huge swaths of property in Fergeson, and bulldoze it, looking to wait out a storm and reap huge profits.