Ferguson

TPS

Well, this story will certainly have the people of MIssouri up in arms. You know they will be outraged and protesting and arm-cementing any moment. #Blacklivesmatter...until they don't, I guess.

Three black teens take turns shooting to death a 14-year-old black girl.

Surveillance video from the waterpark showed one of the teens hit Alexis in the face with a handgun. Then, the two others passed the gun to one another to shoot her multiple times.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, this story will certainly have the people of MIssouri up in arms. You know they will be outraged and protesting and arm-cementing any moment. #Blacklivesmatter...until they don't, I guess.

It's sad to reflect that, if the cops had shot any one of those suspects, people would be going ballistic about police violence.

But no one gives a **** about little black girls.

The selective rage is telling. Media and political hacks like Sharpton see no upside in getting involved in this. There is no disruptive currency with the murder of this girl. No value in destabilizing the civil society.

If you thought like a liberal, then you would know who to blame.....................................the NRA.

Either way it is a horrible story, let us hope for justice and pray for her.

• 1 month later...

Rev Al, Barry and Eric must be very pleased with themselves right now.

All criminals. Did anyone hear the divider in chief ramble on at the Selma gathering? Sickening and it fits right in stirring the pot. He is a f'n creep.

Rev Al, Barry and Eric must be very pleased with themselves right now.

Eric Holder offered any federal assistance they wanted.

I hope their response is "Thanks, but your 'assistance' is what caused this to begin with."

Eric Holder offered any federal assistance they wanted.

I hope their response is "Thanks, but your 'assistance' is what caused this to begin with."

He had multiple agencies trying to pin this on the cop. The effort was way out of proportion for what was appropriate. I wish he would apply the same diligence to Hillary and her illegal private email server. Or better yet,will Holder investigate the cop shootings as a hate crime?

Edited by Dante

I'm told the president is going to skip his fundraiser and Kimmel appearance in California to visit the Ferguson police who were shot.

Here's hoping the two cops pass on the imposition of POTUS appearing for a photo opp. (As if POTUS would actually miss a fundraiser in CA.)

Here's hoping the two cops pass on the imposition of POTUS appearing for a photo opp. (As if POTUS would actually miss a fundraiser in CA.)

The dude went to a fundraiser after he left Christopher Stevens to die in Benghazi with three other men. You honestly think he is going skip a fundraiser to go to Ferguson to visit a couple of cops?

I mean...it could happen...if Ferguson had a nice golf course, maybe.

Mike Brown got a speech and over 20 DOJ investigators,

These two policemen got a nice tweet before the fundraiser

Violence against police is unacceptable. Our prayers are with the officers in MO. Path to justice is one all of us must travel together. –bo

I am led to understand that the "bo" means that he actually wrote this moving tweet himself

Well, POTUS certainly didn't only mention the two Ferguson police officers who were shot in a tweet, he also made mention of the incident from his official media source - the Jimmy Kimmel Show.

Edited by Keukasmallies