Tom Cable for HC

#34fan

Ok, Ok, -don't everyone jump on board at once. -Lets take a minute and think this thing through...

He's done an EXCELLENT job as an O-line coach for Seattle... If it's one area we DESPERATELY need help it's the o-line... Both coaching and recruiting...

But wait... Tom Cable SUCKED as Raiders HC didn't he?

Hm..Sorta, but not really.. In his final year as HC he swept a Charger team that went 13-3 the year before.. Under his watch, the Raiders rushing attack ranked in the top 10 in the NFL in 2007 (sixth) and 2008 (10th) behind his offensive lines.

Unlike Doug Marrone, This is a guy with legitimate offensive credentials... if he'd take the job, I'd give it to him.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Ok, -don't everyone jump on board at once. -Lets take a minute and think this thing through...

He's done an EXCELLENT job as an O-line coach for Seattle... If it's one area we DESPERATELY need help it's the o-line... Both coaching and recruiting...

Hm..Sorta, but not really.. In his final year as HC he swept a Charger team that went 13-3 the year before.. Under his watch, the Raiders rushing attack ranked in the top 10 in the NFL in 2007 (sixth) and 2008 (10th) behind his offensive lines.

Unlike Doug Marrone, This is a guy with legitimate offensive credentials... if he'd take the job, I'd give it to him.

Would rather have Bevell than Cable.

How bout we just bring him in as O-line coach--except, Seattle's O-line sucks.

I mean, Holy cow....

Currently #1 rushing offense in the NFL -With a RB we couldn't develop and off-loaded... Last year all he did was get himself a big 'ol ring.

Edited by #34fan

Are you high?

Really of all the coaches in the NFL you want Tom Cable? Didn't he knockout one of his coaches? Thank goodness you are not in charge

Sure. We should also trade for Blake Bortles since he is well on his way to being something special.

Currently #1 rushing offense in the NFL -With a RB we couldn't develop and off-loaded... Last year all he did was get himself a big 'ol ring.

Have you watched any of their games this year?

No need to answer.

We couldn't "develop" Lynch? Man, you are way off.