Global warming err Climate change HOAX

I'd be surprised if there isn't a very large bureaucracy devoted to determining what his meals will be.

There is. I used to know one of the White House pastry chefs. She makes awesome truffles.

Fun fact: only the senior White House pastry chef rates a gas mask. The other three just have to hold their breath in the event...

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is. I used to know one of the White House pastry chefs. She makes awesome truffles.

Fun fact: only the senior White House pastry chef rates a gas mask. The other three just have to hold their breath in the event...

So long as the gas isn't carbon dioxide.....

Plus...the president doesn't really get to determine how he travels. He probably has little say in where and when, as well. There's a very large bureaucracy devoted to that.

Are you saying that he has no say in whether or not he flies to CA with Michelle?

Are you saying that he has no say in whether or not he flies to CA with Michelle?

Plus...the president doesn't really get to determine how he travels. He probably has little say in where and when, as well. There's a very large bureaucracy devoted to that.

You dumbass !@#$ing piece of ****.

You dumbass !@#$ing piece of ****.

Oh, I see. What you are saying is that he has LITTLE SAY in whether or not he flies to CA with Michelle. Well, he may choose to go along with travel arrangements, etc. but I can assure you that if he really wanted something done differently, as long as it was legal and produced no moral objections, then IT WOULD HAPPEN you c**tmudgeony pile of stale dog puke.

That is quite the long winded way to whine over being unable to afford a Fleer jet.

The flyng car was presented to me as a sure thing. It was settled. :lol: So too damn bad if I'm long winded in voicing my disdain. I want my F'ing flying car, not a jet(Fleer Jet, you mean like a baseball card?), not some dumbass thing where I have to spend $400k just to get the opportunity to pay to fly on somebody else's empty jet, when they aren't using it.

I want my flying car, which was just as "settled" as AGW "science" is now.

I don't want to hear any more excuses, like, "we don't understand gravity". It's almost like I want to take a leave of absence, and work on gravity for a while, if for no other reason than to find out who is in charge of understanding gravity, what their problems are, and what they are doing to solve them.

Gravity is one of the weakest forces there is, and yet we can't figure out how to overcome it? I want my damn landspeeder. And, like I said, I'm this close to saying F it, I'll build the damn thing myself.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

lol more insanity from the retards in control.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/26/congresswoman-claims-climate-change-will-turn-women-into-prostitutes/

"Lee introduced House Concurrent Resolution 29, warning that women will be forced into “transactional sex” to get enough food and clean water — all because global warming will create “conflict and instability” in the world."

Left wing extremists like her and Barry are the ones causing instability. Imagine the mindset. With the mideast totally destabilized and Barry picking a fight with the Russians and she's worried about a fantasy scenario causing instability?

The wording (consensus) is settled.

APLogo_Twitter_normal.jpgAP Stylebook @APStylebook Follow

New entry: global warming can be used interchangeably with climate change. Climate change is more accurate scientifically.

#aces2015

So.............today's lesson is, if your computer projections turn out false..................just change the terms

The wording (consensus) is settled.

So.............today's lesson is, if your computer projections turn out false..................just change the terms

But does climate change cause transactional sex?