Global warming err Climate change HOAX

Austin is in Texas you moron, not California.

Well done, Mr Geography. I appreciate that the relationship between rapid population growth and natural resources is a concept well above your intellect, but maybe there's something - a coloring book perhaps - that you could use to learn a little bit about the subject.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesn't prove this isn't global warming. It could be

So, you are saying global warming could be happening? Could global cooling be happening instead? Do we flip a coin to see how we as a world react? What do you suggest we do? Please be specific.

I don't care what you call it, but here's my take on it. Within the last couple hundred years, humans have polluted our world in numerous of ways, with the majority leading to air pollution. The climate changes in multiple regions across the Earth is because of it, the poles are heating up, and some particular locations get random "cold fronts" or "heat waves" that may be out of the ordinary. I do know that the records that mankind has been recording for the last several decades does show that the carbon dioxide levels in our atmosphere have increased, DUH. That's widely given that we have hundreds of millions of cars eating up gallons of gasoline a week. The emissions that pollute our airwaves definitely effect our atmospheric environment. There's also the fact that we've lost a lot of biodiversity around the globe. Along with that is the limitless population US humans are producing, which in turns eats up more resources, making the resources thinner until we're eventually screwed.

It doesn't matter if the world is heating up, the motion is in place, what we can do is prepare for it or at least strategically put together a plan for our countries well-being. This world is a crazy place and anything can happen, just live on, do your best, inform others, and try to reach a state of harmony. As hippie-ish that may sound, it's better than violence, lol.

At least we're confronting the issue, my question is What can we do about the inevitable climate change, it'll happen whether our pollution is speeding the process or not?

Edited by gr8billsfan

I don't care what you call it, but here's my take on it. Within the last couple hundred years, humans have polluted our world in numerous of ways, with the majority leading to air pollution. The climate changes in multiple regions across the Earth is because of it, the poles are heating up, and some particular locations get random "cold fronts" or "heat waves" that may be out of the ordinary. I do know that the records that mankind has been recording for the last several decades does show that the carbon dioxide levels in our atmosphere have increased, DUH. That's widely given that we have hundreds of millions of cars eating up gallons of gasoline a week. The emissions that pollute our airwaves definitely effect our atmospheric environment. There's also the fact that we've lost a lot of biodiversity around the globe. Along with that is the limitless population US humans are producing, which in turns eats up more resources, making the resources thinner until we're eventually screwed.

It doesn't matter if the world is heating up, the motion is in place, what we can do is prepare for it or at least strategically put together a plan for our countries well-being. This world is a crazy place and anything can happen, just live on, do your best, inform others, and try to reach a state of harmony. As hippie-ish that may sound, it's better than violence, lol.

At least we're confronting the issue, my question is What can we do about the inevitable climate change, it'll happen whether our pollution is speeding the process or not?

We can get the hell off this planet for one. The only way to solve the problem of a booming population with dwindling resources is to find new resources or go down with the ship.

We can get the hell off this planet for one. The only way to solve the problem of a booming population with dwindling resources is to find new resources or go down with the ship.

Or a population crash. We're due, and we could stand to lose about five or six billion people.

In fact, we probably won't get off the planet until the global population gets down to two billion or so.

Or a population crash. We're due, and we could stand to lose about five or six billion people.

In fact, we probably won't get off the planet until the global population gets down to two billion or so.

Sadly that's probably true. We're closer than most people think to running out of fresh drinking water in large swaths of the world. If people think wars for oil are deadly, wait until the wars for basic necessities begin. Space is the answer and the salvation for the human race. It always has been.

Sadly that's probably true. We're closer than most people think to running out of fresh drinking water in large swaths of the world. If people think wars for oil are deadly, wait until the wars for basic necessities begin. Space is the answer and the salvation for the human race. It always has been.

That's not necessarily true. My friends from Kepler 186f are here because all of the naturally occurring styrofoam in this sector of the galaxy has already been mined, so they set up an account with Fingerhut in order to collect the packing peanuts that come in their deliveries.

That's not necessarily true. My friends from Kepler 186f are here because all of the naturally occurring styrofoam in this sector of the galaxy has already been mined, so they set up an account with Fingerhut in order to collect the packing peanuts that come in their deliveries.

:lol: :lol:

This planet is beautiful and can provide for the needs for billions of people, the problem becomes greed. However, that's the society we live in . If we were to leave tis planet, I don't believe Mars is a great option of sustaining the human population, quite yet.

This planet is beautiful and can provide for the needs for billions of people, the problem becomes greed. However, that's the society we live in . If we were to leave tis planet, I don't believe Mars is a great option of sustaining the human population, quite yet.

Of course I'm talking in the future, not immediately. But you're wrong, this planet cannot sustain billions and billions of people, the issues are resources and space -- both of which are extremely limited for the 7 billion people we have now -- let alone the projected 20+ billion by the turn of the century. 13 billion more people are expected to be on this blue marble within the next 80 years.

Greed is the result of scarcity and competition, not natural state of humanity or even our society despite the hype. And greed will only become more of a Darwinian trait of survival the more we populate our one and so far only home.

Of course I'm talking in the future, not immediately. But you're wrong, this planet cannot sustain billions and billions of people, the issues are resources and space -- both of which are extremely limited for the 7 billion people we have now -- let alone the projected 20+ billion by the turn of the century. 13 billion more people are expected to be on this blue marble within the next 80 years.

Greed is the result of scarcity and competition, not natural state of humanity or even our society despite the hype. And greed will only become more of a Darwinian trait of survival the more we populate our one and so far only home.

You say that like it's a bad thing. With our population doubled, we'll double our odds of finding a decent QB.

Edited by FireChan

You say that like it's a bad thing. With our population doubled, we'll double our odds of finding a decent QB.

That'll increase our odds to...let's see...nothing times two is nothing plus nothing, carry the nothing...

Mars ain't the kind of place to raise a kid. In fact its cold as hell.

All the predictions I can find that predict the drought are dated after the start of the drought.

Before the drought, all the predictions were for excessive rain and flooding.

Just like Chip "PoohBear" Kelly's predictions.

I think Obama and John Kerry are working furiously on their long range plans for that to happen.

Once the deal with the Uranians is in place, they'll be able to light a few and their missiles will fly and suitcases will be shipped.

You know, Obama's legacy and all.

Wait a minute, I thought Mars was hot.

And there's no one there to raise them if you didn't ....

And I think it's gonna be a long, long time

Till touch down brings me round again to find

I'm not the man they think I am at home