Global warming err Climate change HOAX

No wonder you are so angry, then. Poor baby, not enough suffering people in the world

So someone who has busted their ass all their life (your typical wealthy person) should be, in your mind, required to share the fruits of their labor with someone that spent their life sitting on theirs?

Many, many people suffer (I don't give a **** about the world, I give a **** about the US) because of their own doing.

Your rainbow farting unicorn does not exist.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So someone who has busted their ass all their life (your typical wealthy person) should be, in your mind, required to share the fruits of their labor with someone that spent their life sitting on theirs?

No, they're required to share the "loot."

Not "fruits of their labor." "Loot." That right there tells you all you need to know about his warped world-view.

Many, many people suffer (I don't give a **** about the world, I give a **** about the US) because of their own doing.

Your rainbow farting unicorn does not exist.

Did Henry Ford and Steve Jobs bust their butts all their lives?

Poor compared to what? The poor are much better off than before thanks to government

And are you suggesting politicians didn't get wearily in the past?

Someone had to believe we could go to the moon before we got there

You are not well

I don't know, did they get "wearily"? Maybe you should consider making all of your points mute instead of moot.

Did Henry Ford and Steve Jobs bust their butts all their lives?

Are you !@#$ing kidding me?? Even if Apple and Ford Motor Company just magically appeared do you honestly think that most wealthy people's good fortunes just fell into their laps? Hell even Paris Hilton busted her butt. Being drunk, stoned and stupid every day takes work. :rolleyes:

You are one serious tool.

Edited by Chef Jim

Do you know how the ships, planes and tanks that won WW2 were built? one by one mother !@#$er that's how, now what I want to know is why you hate America you traitorous dog.

You see, they have these things called assembly lines, and..........never mind. :doh:

Continue on with your unhinged "redistribution" fantasies.

Are you !@#$ing kidding me?? Even if Apple and Ford Motor Company just magically appeared do you honestly think that most wealthy people's good fortunes just fell into their laps? Hell even Paris Hilton busted her butt. Being drunk, stoned and stupid every day takes work. :rolleyes:

Lol, you know I'm right and the point is they worked their butts off and it was to benefit humanity and it worked. Ford wanted to make cheap mass transportation and Jobs wanted to information technology to the people.

Fell into their laps? Hello doofus! They worked hard to help humanity

I don't know

I know

Lol, you know I'm right and the point is they worked their butts off and it was to benefit humanity and it worked. Ford wanted to make cheap mass transportation and Jobs wanted to information technology to the people.

I know

Were they motivated by greed or altruism? You'd think if it was the latter, they wouldn't have taken such sizable paychecks.

We had a thread a few years ago on this subject. Whoever was our progressive at the time claimed no one ever became wealthy on their own, they all inherited it or had some sort of outside help. I pointed out Edison was born to parents of modest means and had all of 3 months of formal education.

Progressive-"He never could have developed those inventions with out help."

Me-"Wrong. He convinced investors to invest their money in his ideas so they could profit."

Progressive-"See!! He had help!!"

So in that mindset, conceiving brilliant ideas and selling them to hard nose bankers is "help."

Yes they worked their butts off to benefit humanity ( :rolleyes: ) not to help the government help humanity you !@#$ing tool.

Were they motivated by greed or altruism? You'd think if it was the latter, they wouldn't have taken such sizable paychecks.

Most people do things for a variety of motives. Ford was a Populist

Yes they worked their butts off to benefit humanity ( :rolleyes: ) not to help the government help humanity you !@#$ing tool.

Roll your eyes all you want. Just more proof ignorance is bliss

Most people do things for a variety of motives. Ford was a Populist

Roll your eyes all you want. Just more proof ignorance is bliss

Now back to my original point and question. Are you ok with wealthy people who busted their butts all their live being forced to distribute a good portion of their wealth/income to people who have spent their entire life sitting on their ass and providing absolutely zero benefit to humanity. WTF am I asking? Of course you do.

Now back to my original point and question. Are you ok with wealthy people who busted their butts all their live being forced to distribute a good portion of their wealth/income to people who have spent their entire life sitting on their ass and providing absolutely zero benefit to humanity. WTF am I asking? Of course you do.

You really think that's how it works? That's pretty ignorant

And an anti-semite.

Ut oh!!!! The Israel Lobby has registered its displeasure with an American icon. Hustle him out!

You really think that's how it works? That's pretty ignorant

Ut oh!!!! The Israel Lobby has registered its displeasure with an American icon. Hustle him out!

I know I'm an ignorant dumbass. Ok Mr Economics wizard. Explain to us all how it works.

Really, now that you realize that, you have learned enough for today dumbass

Why can you never come out and say "I don't know"?

I'll respond to this in greater length later, but boy sure wish we had your posts from the pre-Iraq War time. Would have been gold! lol

We're all still waiting with bated breath for this one.