[closed]Alternate site ideas for this Sunday?

Bocephuz

Seems to me like the best thing to do if The Ralph isn't ready on Sunday is to move the game to Monday night..

However... if for whatever reason that isn't feasible what are the alternatives? Off the top of my head here are some choices:

Toronto - Rogers Centre ( seems most likely... Argos season is over... looks like it is available)

Syracuse - Carrier Dome ( Cuse is on the road this week)

Cleveland - Browns Stadium - ( Cleveland is on the road this week)

_____ ___________

Personally if it came down to it I'd prefer the Carrier Dome. What does everyone else think?

A shortened field on an aircraft carrier deck anchored somewhere at the west end of Lake Ontario. They could even keep the obligatory shots of Niagara Falls.

T.J. Graham could go long and drown.

if Jets wear their all-white unis, TJ would really blend in with the snow in the end zone when he lays down during the kick return.

UB Stadium? Only holds 30K though. FYI the Carrier Dome is hosting a Crunch hockey game so it's not available:

-4486152682b42b6b.JPG

They can't play at the Meadowlands Sunday. Giants are home. Maybe Monday. About the only realistic option is Cleveland. I seriously doubt RWS will be clear in time, even for Monday.

Seems to me like the best thing to do if The Ralph isn't ready on Sunday is to move the game to Monday night..

However... if for whatever reason that isn't feasible what are the alternatives? Off the top of my head here are some choices:

Toronto - Rogers Centre ( seems most likely... Argos season is over... looks like it is available)

Syracuse - Carrier Dome ( Cuse is on the road this week)

Cleveland - Browns Stadium - ( Cleveland is on the road this week)

_____ ___________

Personally if it came down to it I'd prefer the Carrier Dome. What does everyone else think?

And if no clear winner emerges from all of this, the two-man sack race will be held on consecutive Sundays until a champion can be crowned.

RWS will be fine by Monday. Suppose to be in the 40's on Saturday and mid 50's Sunday. If they have people working to clear the snow while the temp. increases they will have all major highways and the stadium clear. I'm sure some back roads will still be covered though.

Edited by The Wiz