Who should be the starting QB for the rest of the season?

Dorkington

Who should be the starting QB for the rest of the season?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the starting QB for the rest of the season?

• EJ Manuel
    • Kyle Orton
    • Jeff Tuel

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I answered Orton for several reasons. Beyond the obvious, that they are still in the mix for a playoff spot and will likely continue to be, they have a big decision coming up at the end of the year as far as how much to pay to extend his contract. The only way you put Manuel back in is if the wheels really come off.

Pretty simple...

Seems everyone has jumped off the Kyle Orton train, so let's see what the poll numbers are.... who should be the starting QB of the Bills for the rest of the season?

The only people who've jumped off the Kyle Orton train are the alarmists who've written off the rest of the season based on...well, I'm not sure what they are basing it on other than an ingrained fatalism about the Bills' prospects. I agree with Crayola--if the Ls dip to below 5, then reassess. Until then, I am enjoying every W and every convoluted playoff scenario that gives us a prayer of getting to the wildcard round.

Pretty simple...

Seems everyone has jumped off the Kyle Orton train, so let's see what the poll numbers are.... who should be the starting QB of the Bills for the rest of the season?

Orton is average at best. EJ Manuel flat out sucks. You can't play scared in the NFL, and EJ is **********TERRIFIED**********

Pretty simple...

Well, that leaves us with the obvious: Jeff Tuel!