Nice coaching, awesome job

The defense brought it as usual. Jim Schwartz and his players are kicking ass. Holding a very smart QB and Jamaal Charles to 17 points should be enough to win.

Those of us who cautioned that Marrone / Hackett were getting lucky and flying by the seat of their pants looked awful right this week. And that sucks, because this game was super-winnable.

Leodis deserves two big X's for today, but points were left on the board by this offense more than once.

This coach is wasting a pretty good team.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brown doesn't fumble in end zone , game over.....what did the coaches do wrong? Players made some big mistakes

3 plays in a row that have not worked all day? Leaving points on the board?

They did get majorly f---ed by 1 or 2 calls, but still, this game was winnable.

The defense brought it as usual. Jim Schwartz and his players are kicking ass. Holding a very smart QB and Jamaal Charles to 17 points should be enough to win.

Those of us who cautioned that Marrone / Hackett were getting lucky and flying by the seat of their pants looked awful right this week. And that sucks, because this game was super-winnable.

Leodis deserves two big X's for today, but points were left on the board by this offense more than once.

This coach is wasting a pretty good team.

So Bryce Brown/Dixon season highs was lucky? 150 yards in the 3rd quarter was lucky? 3 surefire TD opportunities in the red zone improperly executed was lucky?

You have to love that players get 100% of the blame when the team doesn't win. It's a nuanced discussion, but right now more than 50% of the problem does their work from the sideline.

The offense is anemic, unimaginative, and boring to be brutally honest. I thought Marrone was going to be an innovative coach, and he's a really more of the same: annoyingly conservative when there's a calculated risk to take.

They're wasting good players and I hope the Pegulas are watching. Time to clean out everyone. This is more of the same.

Brown doesn't fumble in end zone , game over.....what did the coaches do wrong? Players made some big mistakes

that second to last drive where we kept throwing the ball from the 15 into the endzone was bad playcalling, but overall playcalling was better. Orton didn't have his best game either.

You don't go for it on 4th and an inch but go for it on 4th and 10 with all timeouts and this defense? Kick the Field goal and then all you needed was FG range. I hate this team.

Coaching on this team is mediocre at best.

Don't take my word for it. Take Terry's. He'll do what's necessary soon enough.

That's what coaches are for...to make sure things like that don't happen. That's the actual definition of coaching.

The drive towards the end of the game where they are down by 4 with a chance to take the lead again, and they call like 3 fade passes to the end zone, almost made me break my TV. Even after all the mistakes it was still there for the taking, and they call three bad plays in a row. All they had to do was keep doing what had worked all day. If our HC is still here next year, the OC sure as hell better not be.

Do folks not realize this was deja vu?

Last year, KC in town, we're about to go up 17-3 and Tuel throws a 101-yard INT.

This year, KC in town, we're about to go up 17-3 and Brown fumbles through the end zone.

Do folks really think it's a horribly unlucky coincidence that every year we have a bunch of error-prone boneheads on this team?

It's not a coincidence. The Patriots' role players don't make those kinds of mistakes, because they're prepared for situational football.

Doug Marrone is a loser, and a joke, and it's time to canonize him.