Nice coaching, awesome job

Totally agree with the majority. The playcalling was atrocious, the decision making on 4th down atrocious, the prevent defense on 3rd and 16 on the decisive KC drive atrocious. The entire staff is in over their heads, especially Marrone and Hackett. We have 11-5 talent with 5-11 coaching.

you haven't read the thread then.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I, too, was not happy with rushing three linemen on third and long when they got the first down to Kelce to ice the game. But that strategy worked about a dozen times during the game. Blitzing worked, too, but fans (myself included) seem to expect the DC to call the right defense almost every single time, in foresight and in hindsight. You can't really blame Schwartz, IMO, when he called the right defense time after time after time after time, and that one time got beat, however important it was.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

I, too, was not happy with rushing three linemen on third and long when they got the first down to Kelce to ice the game. But that strategy worked about a dozen times during the game. Blitzing worked, too, but fans (myself included) seem to expect the DC to call the right defense almost every single time, in foresight and in hindsight. You can't really blame Schwartz, IMO, when he called the right defense time after time after time after time, and that one time got beat, however important it was.

I watched on tv, and I don't think we came with a 3 man rush more than a couple times.. that 3rd and forever that resulted in a 4th and 1 may have been the other.. not 100% certain, but that's how I saw it

I watched on tv, and I don't think we came with a 3 man rush more than a couple times.. that 3rd and forever that resulted in a 4th and 1 may have been the other.. not 100% certain, but that's how I saw it

3 man you may be right. I was mostly talking about 4 man regular rush with no blitzes. I even saw a couple zone blitzes where Kyle or another DL dropped back.