11/5: Sammy Injures Groin in Practice - Active vs. KC

Can we get by with Woods, Williams, Hogan and Chandler. With our defense I would like to think that we still have a pretty good shot. Hopefully its minor and he plays on Sunday

scrap williams and add in lee smith and we will have a dynamic team.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like St. Doug's media ban isn't working too well.

Jonah Javad@JonahJavad 4m4 minutes ago

Sammy Watkins told me he hurt his groin in RVAs (routes vs. air) today. Non-contact injury. Status for Sunday unknown. #Bills

Who is this Air guy? Doesn't he know that Watkins is the franchise? Sheesh. Damned practice squad scrubs.

scrap williams and add in lee smith and we will have a dynamic team.

we have an immobile QB that can't run a dink and dunk west coast offense with a bunch of underneath guys. Sammy and Goodwin are the only vertical guys we have. If sammy cant go then we really need Goodwin to hit on some big ones

:lol:

Doesn't the transitive property state that if I bash my head into the wall Sammy's groin heals? I thought I read that somewhere.

As long as you don't get mixed up and bash your head into Sammy's groin, do whatever you please.

:lol:

Doesn't the transitive property state that if I bash my head into the wall Sammy's groin heals? I thought I read that somewhere.

I always found it helpful to rub some aloe vera on my neck for a foot injury.

Edited by The Wiz

Absolutely. In a game like this Lee Smith and Frank Summers should be our primary threats in the passing game.

and if we can make up for it in using their blocking to wear down defenders and slow their assault of Orton?

Not going to argue but confused how a huge TD play would be overkill and might not matter.

its more to the point where if we are any good a it is we need to score on the ground win in the tenches and coach a great game.