11/5: Sammy Injures Groin in Practice - Active vs. KC

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how this guy would know, but FWIW:

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 1m1 minute ago

I don't get the sense Sammy Watkins' groin issue is serious but the Bills continue to monitor him. Left practice as a precaution.

I don't get the sense Sammy Watkins' groin issue is serious but the Bills continue to monitor him. Left practice as a precaution.

I always liked Mike Garafolo. B-) Edited by YoloinOhio

@MatthewFairburn

RT @billsupdates: Sammy Watkins injures groin in practice; status for #Bills-Chiefs game up in air http://ow.ly/DSEMA

He also had a groin injury before the Bills' most recent game two weeks ago against the New York Jets. He was listed as probable on the injury report and had three catches for 157 yards and a touchdown in a win over the Jets.

Mike Garafolo's word is gospel.

At least that's what I'm telling myself

@MikeGarafolo: The latter. Gut feels good, though. Burger for lunch. Thanks for asking. RT @gumpcd0315: gut feel? or based on something you've heard

Edited by FluffHead

Yes, we are the only team that has players get injured.

Exactly.... Detroit and Cincy have both had to deal with their star WR out multiple games and have better records than we do. Gotta keep rolling. We have depth.

I can just picture Marrone with his hoodie up and grumbling "we're on to Kansas City"

THIS!

Exactly.... Detroit and Cincy have both had to deal with their star WR out multiple games and have better records than we do. Gotta keep rolling. We have depth.

THIS!

Detroit also had Bush out along with 3 TEs. Bengals also have Bernard out and Marvin Jones has been out all year.