More Proof that Fred Jackson is an Awesome Human Being

Has their truly been a greater Buffalo Bill player (all around) EVER then Fred Jackson.......

This is a serious question

Nope. There has not. I fell in love with this team in the early 90's. But Fred Jackson is my all time favorite player. Not just for what he does on the field, but for stuff like this. He perfectly epitomizes everything that this franchise means to me.

If it were up to me, I would make him the first ever player to be put up on the Wall of Fame while still playing. I suspect that most of the league doesn't really understand how great he is. That act might help in getting him the respect he deserves.

Ditto to all the Fred praise in here. He's been so great to root for all these years. It's at the point now where I will spontaneously shout "Fred Jackson!" when something good happens unexpectedly, as an expression of joy.

Edited by Cugalabanza

We love the guy because he embodies what is means to be a humble, articulate, giving, hard-working professional human being. The bar is so low in society today, just look at these mudslinging morons up for election today as my phone won't stop ringing (gotta love sleazy politicians exempting themselves from the do not call law), and seemingly lower in the NFL that is so easy to love a guy like this because he appears (I use the term because I don't know him personally, I can only assume) to be the anti-______ fill in the blank idiot, entitled, inarticulate, social deviant NFLer. Yeah that's a broad stroke but we hear more about the bad than the good. Everyday on ESPN it's Ray Rice this, Adrian Petersen that. No Fred Jackson though. So we gravitate to a guy like this and away from the Dez Bryant's (I signed with Jay-Z to be an icon but slapped my mother around); Greg Hardy's, and Aldon Smith's.

More Fred Jacksons, fewer Jameis Winstons please.

Was there ever a doubt. This guy is not only a true professional, but a great human being. For a long time he was the only guy who kept me interested in the Bills. Hopefully, those days are behind us.

FREDDY BELONGS ON THE WALL!!